💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Neon Genesis Evangelion and Live Action Cowboy Bebop

Seeka

Featured Posts

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2018/11/netflixs-anime-announcement-frenzy-capped-off-by-live-action-cowboy-bebop/

Neon Genesis Evangelion is finally being put on Netflix. Apparently there hasn't been any DVDs and stuff printed in the west for a while. 

I'm not sure if Crunchyroll doesn't have NGE but this is a big event.

And a live action adaptation of Cowboy Bebop is happening. It shouldn't be, but it is.

codymonster

I am currently watching Neon Genisis (I’ve only got 2 eps left) and really find it interesting! Might have to rewatch when it comes to Netflix!

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2018/11/netflixs-anime-announcement-frenzy-capped-off-by-live-action-cowboy-bebop/

Neon Genesis Evangelion is finally being put on Netflix. Apparently there hasn't been any DVDs and stuff printed in the west for a while. 

I'm not sure if Crunchyroll doesn't have NGE but this is a big event.

And a live action adaptation of Cowboy Bebop is happening. It shouldn't be, but it is.

9 minutes ago, codymonster said:

I am currently watching Neon Genisis (I’ve only got 2 eps left) and really find it interesting! Might have to rewatch when it comes to Netflix!

Watch the movie End of Evangelion after you finish. The movie is amazing and was meant to be the actual ending but the anime team ran out of money with the last episodes.

Earthling
12 minutes ago, Seeka said:

:selena::selena::selena:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

codymonster
35 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Watch the movie End of Evangelion after you finish. The movie is amazing and was meant to be the actual ending but the anime team ran out of money with the last episodes.

Oh! Good to know! I was wondering; the episode I’m on seems to have a lot of still shots and animations that are reused. But that makes sense then if they were having budget issues 

End of Evangelion is a damn trip. If you watch all 26 episodes of the series, End of Eva is required viewing afterward.

MonsterSexual

never have i ever thought i would see anime talk and a gaga cult forum site. huh :interestinga:

Golden Waffles Forever

ChromaticPrincess

End of Evangelion wrecked me the first time I saw it. Tbh never has an anime left me as shook as Evangelion did the first time I saw it.

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Archived