• Last Reply
Blackwillow
3 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

I just feel the need to post this here

DtGN0jsXQAE8kur.jpg

you have been a bad girl, a very very bad bad girl Gaga

Reality
1 hour ago, LabCoatDude said:

They used Gaga's quote for the title. :giveup: Truly her impact.

"There is a strength in vulnerability. What I really admire about what you all do — because this is new for me — is the places that you have to go to, deep, deep down every time, to play a role."

I don’t know why, but I find it really cute that Gaga’s a newcomer to this space. We are so used to seeing her being a professional at what she does, and to see her doing something completely different is interesting and adorable.

🖤👹

nodandsmile

I thought about this when I saw these two tweets yesterday

https://mobile.twitter.com/LaLorenz/status/1067578734868353029

https://mobile.twitter.com/LaLorenz/status/1067583231162241024

And just a few minutes ago I said to myself "let me check GGD to see if it happaned"  aaaaahh I AM SOOO HAPPY and can't wait to see the whole thing :excited:

AStarIsBorn21

She looks so good and sounds so well spoken :heart: I’m happy we’re getting toned down Actress-Ga while we wait for Enigma.

thatfoxyfeeling

She must be so nervous since this is new territory for her, but she looks so confident and elegant. She really is pulling off being an actress, Enigma Queen. :nooo:

SpamMusubi
22 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

I just feel the need to post this here

DtGN0jsXQAE8kur.jpg

husky-1.jpg

This is what I see when I see this picture:huntyga:

Sushi is my one true passion

Gagz4Gaga

Yasss ActressGa all the way until LG6. Enigma can choke and be cancelled tbfh :ohwell:

nostalgia’s for geeks

29 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

It's interesting to see the difference facial expressions of those longtime actresses when Gaga is talking. Glenn and Nicole seem very interested and benevolent, Kathryn rather entertained, and Regina and Rachel rather unconcerned. 

Lovely interview anyway :applause:

I am glad I am not alone in seeing this. You said it perfectly. Close and Kidman were enchanted. The others, not so much. I believe I even saw a brief eye-roll from Regina King. This is the second time I have noticed others not totally enraptured by Gaga. The first was Jamie Lee Curtis who I still am angry with. Honestly, this round table made me proud and squirm simultaneously. 

Watch As I Dive In

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, Kitsch said:

First line - 'I wanted to be an actress before I wanted to be a singer.' :koons:

Second line: There can be 100 people in the room and all it takes is one and it can change everything. :vegas:

Gagadonna
3 minutes ago, Gagally said:

I am glad I am not alone in seeing this. You said it perfectly. Close and Kidman were enchanted. The others, not so much. I believe I even saw a brief eye-roll from Regina King. This is the second time I have noticed others not totally enraptured by Gaga. The first was Jamie Lee Curtis who I still am angry with. Honestly, this round table made me proud and squirm simultaneously. 

I think Jamie Lee Curtis does love Gaga. There was some real chemistry during the Variety talk thing, and she even showed admiration and support for Gaga on her own Instagram when ASIB was released. 

But I am also very glad someone else noticed those different behaviours in this interview ;) 

1 hour ago, retroglamx said:

OMG can you believe? Gaga is now sharing magazine covers with legendary actresses like Nicole, Glenn, Regina. I am speechless. What a dream this is.

Oh this is SO how I feel too. It is like a dream, this ASIB era has given us so much, and I think Gaga feels the same way. I’m so proud of her 

12 minutes ago, Gagally said:

Can you point out when you think that eyeroll was? I love Regina so maybe I'm being delusional but i didnt get that feeling at all. I just thought she was listening. Rachel seemed bored though ngl.

Archived