💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why BIRDY is so underrated?

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

I think she makes awesome covers and songs and her voice is amazing but you rarely see someone that knows her and that's really makes me sad because she deserve more than any untalented singers we see in the music industry those days...  For me birdy is in the same level of talent as adele cause she's a great songwriter and she have one of the greatest voices..  The world needs to hear her and I WILL BE IN THE SIDELINE CHEERING FOR HER .

Why do u think she's so underrated ? 

This list of my fav songs from her listen to them if u really want to cry . Give her a chance u will never regret it and please stream her music in spotify 

derpmonster

Really :nails:

I saw BIRDY in caps in the thread title and thought it was another one of those acronyms.

Tried to figure out which underrated ASIB song abbreviates to BIRDY. :awkney: The acronyms on this site have forever traumatized me.

:madge:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

12 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

one of 2016's best songs

Yeah it's a great song but I prefer her solo songs more..  U should listen to winter or standing in the way of light 

9 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Really :nails:

I saw BIRDY in caps in the thread title and thought it was another one of those acronyms.

Tried to figure out which underrated ASIB song abbreviates to BIRDY. :awkney: The acronyms on this site have forever traumatized me.

:madge:

Lol I knew how it feels..  I still don't know what GP is for example..  I knew what it means but i don't knew the word lol

Quartz

Birdy is what you call your penis when you're a small kid here in the Philippines :huntyga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

I'll make sure to listen to the songs you've listed before.

This is one of the most beautiful songs for me.

underneath the pine

49 minutes ago, Jorget said:

I'll make sure to listen to the songs you've listed before.

This is one of the most beautiful songs for me.

Im waiting for your opinion later 

And yes i love this song 

noisullitcefrep

SHE. IS. SO. UNDERRATED.

I mean Fire Within had its hits and her first album too, but Beautiful Lies, my personal favourite, seemed to be ignored by everybody:messga:

PeachJug

Oh my gosh I am so in love with BIRDY! have been for a while now

her first album of covers is perfect!

and obviously Fire Within is a BANGER. (weird to describer her with that word actually, but you know what i mean)

and Beautiful Lies is SO MUCH WHAT I WANT FROM HER. she does this melancholy aroma so well

14 hours ago, PeachJug said:

Oh my gosh I am so in love with BIRDY! have been for a while now

her first album of covers is perfect!

and obviously Fire Within is a BANGER. (weird to describer her with that word actually, but you know what i mean)

and Beautiful Lies is SO MUCH WHAT I WANT FROM HER. she does this melancholy aroma so well

We don't deserve her really .. She's soooo underrated .. She deserves more 

Fire within is absolutely incredible.  I recommend it to everyone to listen to it 

16 hours ago, noisullitcefrep said:

SHE. IS. SO. UNDERRATED.

I mean Fire Within had its hits and her first album too, but Beautiful Lies, my personal favourite, seemed to be ignored by everybody:messga:

I think she needs a new deal and to learn how to sell herself more cause she's incredibly talented

Archived