πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga wins Best Actress at National Board of Review

yASSsss

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Decidueye said:

Isn't winning that award the kiss of death?Β :deadbanana:

It doesn't have a good history of awarding future oscars winners but on the odd occasion they get it right.Β 

The last time an actress won this award and the Oscar was Brie Larson in 2016 and Julianne Moore in 2015.Β 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SPARTACUS
6 minutes ago, Decidueye said:

Isn't winning that award the kiss of death?Β :deadbanana:

Lawd I just checked and this award isn't a great indicator for Oscar glory at all! :udidnt:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€πŒπ„ π„ππˆπ†πŒπ€β„’

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

Lawd I just checked and this award isn't a great indicator for Oscar glory at all! :udidnt:

You all are obsessed with the oscar and it's her FIRST movie after a decade being a musician. Lol stop.

ΒΏQuΓ© currΓ­culum tiene Γ©sta tarΓ‘ntula?

2 minutes ago, mamo said:

It doesn't have a good history of awarding future oscars winners but on the odd occasion they get it right.Β 

The last time an actress won this award and the Oscar was Brie Larson in 2016 and Julianne Moore in 2015.Β 

So in the last 4 years they got it right 50% of the time, pretty decent then

thehanyo

Please stop obsessing over the Oscars in this thread. She won her first major acting award for this movie, let's focus on that!!

2 minutes ago, S0436 said:

So in the last 4 years they got it right 50% of the time, pretty decent then

yes pretty much!

Meryl Streep won this award last year and went on to secure an Oscar nomination but no win - still good odds though!

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Teal Ambition

Maybe that means she will attend the gala on January 8th thenΒ :woot:

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

VoldeLorde2

I'm only expecting an Oscar for Best Original Song. If she wins Best Actress then I will be ecstatic but if she doesn't I won't meltdown. If you expect an Oscar for Best Actress,Β you're setting yourself up for a meltdown.Β 

Congrats to Gaga for winning her first major award for the movie.Β 

SPARTACUS
9 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

You all are obsessed with the oscar and it's her FIRST movie after a decade being a musician. Lol stop.

Uhhh I am NOT obsessed thank you!Β  I'm just stating a fact! :what:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€πŒπ„ π„ππˆπ†πŒπ€β„’

Look at the previous winners of this award, Joan Crawford, Elizabeth Taylor, Grace Kelly, Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts, Helen Mirren, Julianne Moore..Β 

The fact that Gaga is a part of this prestigious list isn't good enough for you all? What a Damn Shame!Β 

Vitleysingur

I don't see the correlation here. Different winners in the previous years only means NBR is not a good indicator for Oscars and it doesn't mean this accolade would kill her chances of grabbing the golden statue. I can't at some of you being so overreaching.Β :ohwell:

A win is a win. Let's celebrate that.

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Archived