Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga wins Best Actress at National Board of Review

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Haroon

YAAAY CONGRATULATIONS :woot:

So glad that Gaga’s acting and the movie are being recieved so well, she did such a great job and it’s so deserved :flutter:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay, good for her! Maybe she'll win an oscar, maybe she won't, but I'm just so happy she is getting recognized for her work in the movie. 

18 minutes ago, Haroon said:

YAAAY CONGRATULATIONS :woot:

So glad that Gaga’s acting and the movie are being recieved so well, she did such a great job and it’s so deserved :flutter:

This, so much.  :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

LGMonster95

This is a BIG thing for Gaga ik it's not a GG or an Oscar but remember, Gaga just started her acting career and receiving awards as an actress for her is REALLY important now. The fact that some of you already have Gaga with the Oscar for best actress is a bit too much, it can be possible but for Gaga even a nomination would be HUGE 

...an Oscar nomination is now assured...

Believe Me - National Board is nothing to sniff at ...Hollywood is paying very close attention...

33 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

If she doesnt get the Oscar...:grr:

... y'all better congratulate the winner and congratulate Gaga on being nominated in the first place (if she gets a nomination). Gaga doesn't deserve the drama queens in her fanbase

1 hour ago, flopheart said:

What is National Board of Review? by the way i'm so happy for her :heart: so proud of Gaga. 

Yeah, I'm not sure I ever heard of this before. Googling now...

RAMROD

Such a good hype for OSCARS train :vegas:  Brava, Gaga! :vegas:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived