Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

PopCrave dragged for false Selena/BLM claim

LateToCult

Featured Posts

mvstraw
13 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/selena-gomez-black-lives-matter-taylor-swift-kanye-west-kim-kardashian-a7144131.html

long story: selena defended Taylor Swift when everyone was calling her a snake and lamented about people being hobbyless and having nothing to do other than talk sh-t on the internet, to which she was called out by twitter users that said „well you‘re talking smack on the internet yourself right now and don‘t try to lead by example and redirect the attention to actual important causes. Have you ever mentioned Black Lives Matter ever in your entire career or made people aware that police brutality is a real and important issue?“ selena snapped in the response saying that „hashtags don‘t save lives“ anyway and that the person had no idea what selena was „actually doing“ (funnily selena never elaborated on what she was doing  that would warrant such a response in the first place)

oh that... I don't really believe that she meant that, it was just poorly chosen words:lolly:

Dukttape
2 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

As if anyone would believe Selena Gomez made donations to Black Lives Matter.

She actually meant to donate to another BLM, BiLatinMen.com, and got confused. 

misunderstood
2 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

POP CRAVE IS FAKE NEWS MEDIA

xtU.gif

Seth Meyers is so hot to me but I cannot stand him as a person :air:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived