Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Brian Newman's Art Thread

Brian Newman

Featured Posts

Brian Newman

I was ecstatic to see the reception my Telephone comic received, so I figured I'd start a thread to share some previous things I've worked on. If anyone has requests, I'm more than happy to work on some stuff for any of you! :)

I was in love with this center shot of the JWT stage during the iconic red set, so I made a wallpaper for my laptop. Feel free to use it if you'd like!

0w4q4ayiithap866g.jpg

You can download the full size here :)

JazzGa

Lol I was like "Why is Brian Newman so obsessed with Gaga that he makes photoshops of her? Doesn't he have his own music career?" but then I realized that you are a parody account like our good friend Bradley Cooper

I rate your collage 9/10 and your clickbait title 4/10 :party: Mind if I use your picture as a desktop background?

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Brian Newman
1 hour ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Lol I was like "Why is Brian Newman so obsessed with Gaga that he makes photoshops of her? Doesn't he have his own music career?" but then I realized that you are a parody account like our good friend Bradley Cooper

I rate your collage 9/10 and your clickbait title 4/10 :party: Mind if I use your picture as a desktop background?

Not at all, definitely feel free to use it! Thank you for the love and sorry for the sneaky title :heart::wub:

Brian Newman
On 11/29/2018 at 5:13 PM, FATCAT said:

Is it possible you could make one in 1440p? I have a big monitor :giveup:

I'll start a new one with that resolution for ya because the others get a tad pixelated if I try to re-size them!

On a side note, I've finished my John Wayne one :)

8pb8in88bi30or86g.jpg

Download link here, enjoy! 

FATCAT
7 hours ago, Brian Newman said:

I'll start a new one with that resolution for ya because the others get a tad pixelated if I try to re-size them!

On a side note, I've finished my John Wayne one :)

8pb8in88bi30or86g.jpg

Download link here, enjoy! 

Thank's fam! It will definitely be appreciated!

Purr more, hiss less.

• 3 months later...

Archived