• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• heavyMetalGAGA

• Alien Tulip

• Tera

• Jester

Top Posters In This Topic

So we were talking about how cool it would be if Gaga went back to being brunette and now she has?!

She is definitely trolling us.

we've been talking about this since 2009 on gagadaily :) when she just got big and started doing all those piano live versions, many people discussed the idea of her dropping the gaga name and going back to "stefani". it sounds incredibly farfetched and odd to talk about this now, but that's how it was in the early days.

GagaObsession

we've been talking about this since 2009 on gagadaily :) when she just got big and started doing all those piano live versions, many people discussed the idea of her dropping the gaga name and going back to "stefani". it sounds incredibly farfetched and odd to talk about this now, but that's how it was in the early days.

Oh my bad. :teehee:

She looks so natural like this, I love it.

Dayman

LORD BABY JESUS GINGER SPICE! I NEVER THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD COME! I have wanted her to go back to her brown hair for so long! She is just the most beautiful person with it! Her brunette hair in You and I made her look so amazing! I need a moment to calm down from happiness. :giveup:

ARTPOP Gypsy

Finally!! She looks so pretty with dark hair. :flutter:

Edited by GagaPixie

crisTEAne

and now everybody's gonna say awesome things about her hair... and the video? it was actually AWESOME. her hair is just good.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

heavyMetalGAGA

She looks so good! and who are all those people? they look like hippies

they're the opening act, who she keeps retweeting. a good rock band :rockstar:

OMGOGGOGGFIJDGBDJFDS I EIGJUFEFSDSSA

WHAT I LITTLE BITCH SHE TEASED US THE WHOLE WAY THREWWWWWWW

Edited by killthebitch

heavyMetalGAGA

and now everybody's gonna say awesome things about her hair... and the video? it was actually AWESOME. her hair is just good.

they always did :chica: