Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga goes back to brown hair in Amsterdam

lg5

Featured Posts

she really doesnt care anymore if people call her stefani or gaga.

She probably doesn't, but she does prefer Gaga

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• heavyMetalGAGA

• Alien Tulip

• Tera

• Jester

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the reason Gaga wore a brown wig today was because she DIDN'T WANT TO BE RECOGNIZED?! And it worked so..

'Stefani is back' :laughga:

Darcklighter22

Had a feeling this era she might do that...the theme seem's to really be "revealing herself" the private moments now shown in or more like to the public....this era seem's very interesting (well if i'm not just putting it all together in my mind that it's a persona all the being really more open with the fans, being trust and yet persona for the era at the same time)..and yeah lol...

FairyDreams

I hope we get more pictures/appearances of her with this hair. I need to see it with outfits and such. PLEASE gaga if you read this, keep it for a while!!!

Slayer

She should've made an announcement on Twitter to prepare us for this. My body wasn't ready.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

She should've made an announcement on Twitter to prepare us for this. My body wasn't ready.

she alreay announced it as a hint .she said in chat that taylor wants her to be brunette

Darcklighter22

she alreay announced it as a hint .she said in chat that taylor wants her to be brunette

she does tend to incorporate her boyfriend's taste into her music and artistry allot "this album is for Ü" leather and rock and roll...and now being more glamorous and going back to brunette the fur and such.

StrawberryBlond

A bit badly timed. You'd think she'd have done this during the BTW era. Bit odd that she's now going to be more natural in the era where she's apparently going to be more commercial. But regardless, she looks amazing and it just goes to show that she can look her age depending on how she styles herself.

she does tend to incorporate her boyfriend's taste into her music and artistry allot "this album is for Ü" leather and rock and roll...and now being more glamorous and going back to brunette the fur and such.

yeah.thats my thought exactly :)but dont konw how long the blown hair will last.

Edited by juemimi