Will MTN Come To Vegas?

Twitter

Featured Posts

Mister Money
1 hour ago, DitaDolla said:

Again, songs can't walk:trollga:

:vegas:Ā my thoughts everytime I read a statement that makes no senseĀ 

RudraCNG

Fun fact is Gaga DID perform Marry the Night atĀ that JWT show in Birmingham that was recorded, but it will never be releasedĀ :trollga:

Bradley

I want a balance between hits and album cuts.

Obviously, Poker Face, Bad Romance and Just Dance will make the cut, but I think we Telephone, Paparazzi, LoveGame and Alejandro can take a break, not that I don't like them, it's just they have been performed ever since The Fame Ball Tour and were almost included in every festival gig she did.

I want a representation of Joanne and ARTPOP in Enigma, but knowing a lot of tourists will be attending this show, I feel like it's still going to be hit-oriented, just like how most residencies are.

I'm confident Shallow, I'll Never Love Again and Always Remember Us This Way will be included though.

KatieJudasGaga4
16 minutes ago, Bradley said:

but I think we Telephone, Paparazzi, LoveGame and Alejandro can take a break

I hope not, maybe a medley would work like the ones she did at the iHeartRadio Music Festival. Paparazzi and Alejandro are fan favorites and Telephone and LoveGame areĀ GP likable songs.Ā 

Ā 

Bradley
4 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I hope not, maybe a medley would work like the ones she did at the iHeartRadio Music Festival. Paparazzi and Alejandro are fan favorites and Telephone and LoveGame areĀ GP likable songs.Ā 

Well I am keeping Just Dance, Poker Face and Bad Romance.

Like I said, I'm not saying they are not good, I'm just saying it's time she switches it up since all these songs were featured in the previous four/five tours.

I'd like to hear it again, so I hope so :shrug:

14 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Like I said, I'm not saying they are not good, I'm just saying it's time she switches it up since all these songs were featured in the previous four/five tours.

This is a good point. We're reaching the stage now where it's not going to be practical for her to include every hit she has else she won't have room for any new material :OĀ  It'll be intersting to see what happens and which songs will stop being featured.

A Hybrid

I hope she performs only her hits and Jewels ā€˜N Drugs on loop 10 timesĀ :huntyga:Ā I canā€™t goĀ :huntyga:

No familyā€™s safe when I sashay

LUCARTPOP
18 hours ago, Phlop said:

Iā€™m sure she will include deep cuts like DITD, ScheiƟe, MTN, And Venus. She normally performs over 20 songs. And she can switch some out here and there on different dates.

DITD, ScheiƟe & Venus... deep cuts? :awkney:Ā 

19 hours ago, andy69em said:

I think it'd be smart to perform a few ACT II tracks the fanbase obsesses over. It's an easy way to generate interest and excitement among her most loyal fans.

A-Fvcking-MEN

Ā 

That's Gossip

• 3 weeks later...
BraveUnicorn
On 11/25/2018 at 5:21 AM, A Hybrid said:

I hope she performs only her hits and Jewels ā€˜N Drugs on loop 10 timesĀ :huntyga:Ā I canā€™t goĀ :huntyga:

I CHOKED SKLAJFLSJ

Archived