💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will MTN Come To Vegas?

Twitter

Featured Posts

Notthebling

It better.

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

If she doesn't bring a bevy of underserved fan-favorites like "MTN," "DITD," and "Venus," it will be a shame. I feel like a considerable chunk of people buying Enigma tickets are her stans, and we don't need some sort of Superbowl/journey-thru-the-hits-and-promo-singles show...

There needs to be some Justice For ARTPOP on this residency. She should perform several tracks from it, not just "Applause," and I think it'd be smart to perform a few ACT II tracks the fanbase obsesses over. It's an easy way to generate interest and excitement among her most loyal fans.

2 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

Sorry but that sh*t don’t count to me. I mean a full on show performance not some quick setup for a wedding. 

LUCARTPOP

It has to be in the encore imo, and not just an acoustic version, the literal full track with a spectecular ending like the one during the EMAs, it would be ugly of her if she wouldn't consider singing her best song in Vegas. :interestinga:

Stephen

If she does all her hits (which is at least 14 songs) how many more spots are open for lesser known fan favorites? Obviously we can't expect every song. I would love to see MTN though. 

Some of my other wishes would be:

Sexxx Dreams

Scheiße

Venus

G.U.Y.

Perfect Illusion

Dance in the Dark

Monster

Teeth

Beautiful Dirty Rich

:vegas:

Little Monstera

I hope not :stalkga:

Spoiler

It's actually my favorite song and since I don't have the Money Honey to go to Vegas she better not ! I want to be there to witness it :oops: She has to keep MTN for her next worldwide tour :vegas:

46 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

Actually one

it takes a whole new meaning with her being this lady, i kinda wish a glamourous side of this song would be explored, after some Bang Bang or other dramatic song and probably a Bad romance or pappazzi that would go well with this kind of set up. And change the instrumental a bit

Anyhow, the only thing she's going to be married is to Vegas :vegas:

I’m sure she will include deep cuts like DITD, Scheiße, MTN, And Venus. She normally performs over 20 songs. And she can switch some out here and there on different dates.

BYE

Archived