💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Phoenix is a great album

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER

I had to make a thread about this album omg. Sweetener, Witness or idk better run and hide. I thought the album was very good imo, and the production is mind-blowing !

Props to Rita Ora (and her team, songwriters, producers, etc..), I'm really digging into her and Phoenix.

My favs are Let Me Love You (pop masterpiece tbh), Cachemire and Hell of a Life

What was the last pop album we had that was that boppy and gay? Best pop album of 2018? Share your opinion on this album and your fav songs on it!

Versace

Its good but nowhere on Reputation's level lol 

My favs are 

Let Me Love You, Your Song, Hell of a Life, Cashmere and Only Want You 

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, Versace said:

Its good but nowhere on Reputation's level lol 

My favs are 

Let Me Love You, Your Song, Hell of a Life, Cashmere and Only Want You 

yeah you might be right I'm gonna change it

FlopSlurper

I'm listening to it right now and I'm liking it so far, but I've already listened to Girls before and I didn't like it, so far that's the only song I don't like from the album

AndrewGr
4 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I had to make a thread about this album omg. Sweetener, Witness or idk better run and hide. I thought the album was very good imo, and the production is mind-blowing !

Props to Rita Ora (and her team, songwriters, producers, etc..), I'm really digging into her and Phoenix.

My favs are Let Me Love You (pop masterpiece tbh), Cachemire and Hell of a Life

What was the last pop album we had that was that boppy and gay? Best pop album of 2018? Share your opinion on this album and your fav songs on it!

It’s Let You Love Me :huntyga:

thanks for this post. I’m meeting Rita in a few mins at the album signing and I didn’t have time to listen to the whole album, so I’ll just listen to ur faves :ladyhaha:

Glamourpuss

I usually avoid all top 40 artists these days but decided to give it a listen because I need some decent pop music. It's actually quite good. Not brilliant or ground breaking but there are some bops. 

Archived