Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Ariana potentially threatened

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

Apparently it's a picture of Ariana being burned, while her Manchester victims anthem Get Well Soon is played in a distorted fashion. There is more tea in the thread about this, and people are trying to reach out to Ariana herself and the FBI. 

This is honestly very disturbing. 

Regina George

What the hell is this? Some people are really sick! If this is a joke then honestly I have no words.. People act as if celebrities are not humans and this wouldn’t give them anxiety.. Hopefully it’s just a sick joke

5 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

:(

If it were a terror attack they would obviously not make such a public video with a date on it. This is clearly from someone who is potentially acting as a lone wolf and is unstable or someone who is trying to get attention by making a creepy threat like this to create paranoia for fun which is disturbing and not funny. Just to be safe though I hope there are extra measures to ensure things go smoothly and safely. 

Xoxo Adriana

It's fake. And I'll tell you why.

Terrorists, as dumb their acts are, they do know that by publicly spilling information about their plans would be treated seriously. If there was something to be done, we wouldn't be able to know about it. Also, they are very unpredictable. They won't attack the same place/person more than once. I remember back when the Manchester thing happened every date of the DWT ppl were ranting about how scared they were going. My DWT date especially was very much talking about that. 

Most likely, some 12 year old Ariana Stan created this sick joke to rile people up. Obviously this sort of abnormal posting is gonna get attention, and it seems too much of a hoax to be true. Guys, try and message fellow Ariana stans to let them know this is fake. We need to pump as much support as we can and make sure they're not threatened by this coward act behind a camera and keyboard. 

P.s: Security got EXTREMELY tight for DWT after that attack. I'm pretty sure if there were to ever be an attack they wouldn't get anywhere with it...

ItWasntLaauv

This is f***ed up wth. IDK why I just started tearing up and crying a bit. Like that whole event was and still is so upsetting and to hear her song tribute being warped in that way and used in a possibly malevolent, threatening way is breaking my heart and genuinely scaring me. I’m surprised this video hasn’t made bigger waves in the media.

RAMROD

Regardless, this should be taken seriously and reported. The person who did this need to get repercussions from his/her actions.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived