Jump to content
Apple Music
question

Will PI Come To Vegas?

Featured Posts

shoful
4 hours ago, Bonkers said:

I'm tired of all the acronyms around here!  ARUTW, ASIB, LWIF, INLA, who or what is PI?  Does all y'all internet companies charge by the letter?

 

4 hours ago, Musicisfreedom said:

My tired dumbass hates the acronyms too like tf :poot: i wish people would just spell it out lmao. I'm constantly on here wracking my brain trying to figure out tf y'all are talking about:reductive:

I honestly hope Perfect Illusion comes to vegas. Honestly tho hoping for more ARTPOP this time:koons:

I HATE THEM TOOOOO! They're so annoying it takes me 5 minutes everytime to figure out what ARUTW is. And people ****ing used them like they day an album comes out. A Star is born soundtrack has like 15 songs how on earth am I suppose to know all the acronyms. It is unbelievably annoying. I feel like people think they're so superior and cool when they use them :ohwell::reductive:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Musicisfreedom
23 minutes ago, shoful said:

 

I HATE THEM TOOOOO! They're so annoying it takes me 5 minutes everytime to figure out what ARUTW is. And people ****ing used them like they day an album comes out. A Star is born soundtrack has like 15 songs how on earth am I suppose to know all the acronyms. It is unbelievably annoying. I feel like people think they're so superior and cool when they use them :ohwell::reductive:

I feel like we need a whole ass school on all the acronyms. Or at least a dictionary :saladga: ARUTW I'm used to now but it throws me off when people say LWIF or another one of the lesser known songs that people don't talk about as much. :triggered:

Btw literally in love w your profile pic and signature. :reductive:

Edited by Musicisfreedom
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
shoful
4 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I feel like we need a whole ass school on all the acronyms. Or at least a dictionary :saladga: ARUTW I'm used to now but it throws me off when people say LWIF or another one of the lesser known songs that people don't talk about as much. :triggered:

Btw literally in love w your profile pic and signature. :reductive:

Or people could just write out the full name:huntyga: 

I'm sometimes on a Madonna forum and people will use like TUTBMPG and im like.... WHAT ON EARTH SONG IS THAT. (Turns out its This Used To Be My PlayGround) but took me like 20 mins to figure out. Eventually Gaga's catalogue is gonna get so big that the acronyms will become too confusing like Madonna's.

Aww thank you. Its my favorite photoshoot of hers! I really like your pic too! Those photos were like my fav from her in years. I was really hoping for ARTPOP 2.0 once we saw the octopus haha. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Steve Nasty

Ugh it’s one of my favorite songs but I don’t think she likes to perform it.

I think she should sing it with a mic stand like a full on rocker chick. No choreography, she could just move around if she feels like it. Focus on the vocals. The song has such a power to it. 

Edited by Steve Nasty
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
WokePop

I would love to, especially after it was slaughtered at its own era tour, being the lead and all but, yeah

20 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

Ugh it’s one of my favorite songs but I don’t think she likes to perform it.

this basically.

“something bigger than me. yeah, I can feel it opening. tried to ignore it but it keeps on growing out of control.”

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Killa

it's not the friendliest of the songs

it's not really enigmatic, maximum i expect the intro as an interlude

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Musicisfreedom
31 minutes ago, shoful said:

Or people could just write out the full name:huntyga: 

I'm sometimes on a Madonna forum and people will use like TUTBMPG and im like.... WHAT ON EARTH SONG IS THAT. (Turns out its This Used To Be My PlayGround) but took me like 20 mins to figure out. Eventually Gaga's catalogue is gonna get so big that the acronyms will become too confusing like Madonna's.

Aww thank you. Its my favorite photoshoot of hers! I really like your pic too! Those photos were like my fav from her in years. I was really hoping for ARTPOP 2.0 once we saw the octopus haha. 

Omg that same thing happened to me with that exact Madonna song lol :laughga:

 tbh it would be so much easier if people just wrote the song name. But unfortunately people have to be so confusing and make me feel like a fool for 10 minutes when I'm too tired to get what they mean lol:triggered:

It is especially annoying though when a new album comes out and the same day people are using them. Like wtf just make me even more confused :huntyga:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RudraCNG

Y'all talking as if she barely sang it at the Joanne World Tour, but in fact she only skipped one verse (and she added a guitar solo). It's the same she did with Judas at the Born this Way ball, for example.

If this song hurts so much her voice then she shouldn't sing it, or at least she should perform it in another way.

Edited by RudraCNG

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Musicisfreedom
26 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

Ugh it’s one of my favorite songs but I don’t think she likes to perform it.

I think she should sing it with a mic stand like a full on rocker chick. No choreography, she could just move around if she feels like it. Focus on the vocals. The song has such a power to it. 

I think it's definitely hard for her to sing it. If she does perform it again I imagine it will be tuned way lower so it won't be so difficult night after night.

I personally think the song is one of the best songs on Joanne and from her in general. I love the 80s pop vibe i get from it as well as a bit of rock as well. Too bad it didn't do well. It deserved way better :saladga:

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monketsharona

I don't think Perfect Illusion will be back

I feel like she never really liked to perform it 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Der Meister

she will need to save her vocal cords so she can do an encore of shallow

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Human Nature

sadly no, it's too strenuous to her voice 

Loneliness is lonely for us to discover who really is true to us and who isn't

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MaryJaneHolland
On 11/22/2018 at 2:41 AM, PunkTheFunk said:

Why would a private investigator come to Vegas?

Why would an irrational number come to Vegas?

That Arizona sky burning in your eyes ❤️
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×