Gaga playing Bayonetta again..

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woolfsmck
2 hours ago, jsn said:

Surely not, the one she's playing came out in 2009 and the second came out 2014, so they're way past their prime promo periods.  They were rereleased on Switch in February but even then 9 months later would be super random for paid promo.  And while the 3rd game is announced, there's been no news about it besides its initial announcement so it'll be a while longer before it comes out (which gives them time to bring Gaga into it 👀).

Nintendo switch is selling petty well,they may have contacted to sound track for them...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

J e s s e

2.jpg

Gaga for Bayonetta 3!

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

GagaUnderYou

let her live. She doesn't have to be constantly working. Glad she's doing things that she wants to do 

1 hour ago, J e s s e said:

2.jpg

Gaga for Bayonetta 3!

god this is so beautiful. top 10 fave images of gaga ever for me. 

shoful

Do you think she is playing Bayonetta 1 or 2? If its 1 which system does she use?

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

57 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

Inb4 she starts playing Red Dead Redemption 2, scraps the original LG6 and creates Joanne 2.0

Or Assassins Creed the Ezio collection :laughga:

Helxig

What is going onnnnn? :laughga:

Is she sponsored by them or something? Or has someone she knows gotten her into gaming, and she's gone full force into this game in particular? :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Infinity Wave
10 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

“Gaga how’s Enigma coming along?”

Gaga:

DskAiu3UwAA_llL?format=jpg

I don't get it can someone eggsplain? I hate it when I don't get things :messga:

Colourful

GagaMyBlood95

Gaga needs to release a game so we can snatch that #1 as well :giveup:

Actress singer songwriter cook video game queen :vegas:

PlanetChromatica
11 hours ago, The Louvre said:

That's what I'm thinking. She doesn't post random twitter messages like this anymore otherwise.

Get money Stefani, she's hungry for that Forbes list :giveup:

11 hours ago, Decidueye said:

Is she getting paid for promoting this game? 

The game is almost 10 years old, there is no reason why she would be paid to promote the game. This is her just random tweeting and letting us know what she does as a hobby outside of music, I'm living for it because I am a massive gamer. The two biggest things in my life are Gaga and gaming and I never thought they would collide :giveup:

Archived