Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga playing Bayonetta again..

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

evil sheep

okay, that's probably a reach, but this chapter of Bayonetta is apparently called "Paradiso - A Sea of Stars" and maybe it's a hint about Enigma's theme? :selena:

Hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cavadour

All work and no games makes Gaga a dull Lady

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Cloudbusting

OMG I dont know if it is true but I was watching a video about bayonetta and it was talking about the soundtrack. They said that the lead song from the game is a cover of TONY BENNETT IM SCREAMINGGG is it trueeeee??????

Reality

I love this so much :sweat:

I just never imagine Gaga actually sitting down and taking the time to play a video game, but now that I picture it I don't know why but I find it so adorable :wub:

🃏🖤👹

SpamMusubi
46 minutes ago, evil sheep said:

okay, that's probably a reach, but this chapter of Bayonetta is apparently called "Paradiso - A Sea of Stars" and maybe it's a hint about Enigma's theme? :selena:

Never stop reaching for the stars:sis:

Sushi is my one true passion

1 hour ago, Decidueye said:

Is she getting paid for promoting this game? 

Surely not, the one she's playing came out in 2009 and the second came out 2014, so they're way past their prime promo periods.  They were rereleased on Switch in February but even then 9 months later would be super random for paid promo.  And while the 3rd game is announced, there's been no news about it besides its initial announcement so it'll be a while longer before it comes out (which gives them time to bring Gaga into it 👀).

6 minutes ago, cuca said:

Gaga will star in the Bayonetta movie. Bookmark me.

Actually, Bayonetta doesn't sell enough copies to be popular. The games are known for having cult followings. So while actually well known, it's not well played. It may have changed since it's rights were given to Nintendo. But I doubt it will ever have a live action movie.

29 minutes ago, fabskt said:

OMG I dont know if it is true but I was watching a video about bayonetta and it was talking about the soundtrack. They said that the lead song from the game is a cover of TONY BENNETT IM SCREAMINGGG is it trueeeee??????

All you have to do is look up "Fly Me to the Moon".

I don't remember if Tony Bennett sang the original, but the main theme of the game is the Infinite Climax remix of Fly Me to the Moon sung by a Japanese artist.

The version that Bayonetta pole dances to in the credits is from the 1950s, I think.

And this isn't even the first time Fly Me to the Moon has been used in Japanese media. Fly Me to the Moon is used as the ending theme to Neon Evangelion Genesis and I know Utada Hikaru covered it a while back.

1 hour ago, fabskt said:

Fly Me to the Moon is originally by Frank Sinatra, and once covered by Tony.

TimisaMonster

Gaga must really be inspired by anime characters this album era huh? :stalkga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived