Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Gaga, Bradley, Streisand

AStarIsBorn21

Featured Posts

AStarIsBorn21

So this isn’t really “Fan Art” but I wasn’t quite sure where to post this. I just found this picture really beautiful and tried to edit it a bit to make it more... sharp? I don’t know how to put it lol. Anyways here it is. 

Before:

D5-F3-E2-B6-F9-A8-4-ACB-B864-C2-D44-EBB3

After: 

AC45-BFA1-E24-D-41-AA-BC29-39-F6-F65-D98

bloody g

She looks like Snapchat from AHS

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

JazzGa

You took a crap picture and turned it into an OK picture, congratulations sis! :party:

Just kidding, I appreciate that you took the time to post this. Babz looks so good in this blurry ass pic, she looks younger than Coopy or Gagi! 

Off topic: It kinda seems like the scenes at Ally and Jack's house were filmed at the Zappa house, the decor is similar, but then again I'm sure a lot of Hollywood homes look like that. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

bloody g
43 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Snapchat from AHS? :confused:

Scatchac or Scactat or smth like

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

AStarIsBorn21
58 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

You took a crap picture and turned it into an OK picture, congratulations sis! :party:

Just kidding, I appreciate that you took the time to post this. Babz looks so good in this blurry ass pic, she looks younger than Coopy or Gagi! 

Off topic: It kinda seems like the scenes at Ally and Jack's house were filmed at the Zappa house, the decor is similar, but then again I'm sure a lot of Hollywood homes look like that. 

I really hope we get the picture they were posing for, I’m sure it's of better quality. :messga:

LeJudas
3 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Snapchat from AHS? :confused:

Succsucc the original Supreme. Most powerful natural born witch in existence. Her soul is immortal she lives by possessing the newest supreme. Only they can withstand the energy. Other people's bodies would explode trying to contain SlurpyCoccs power

Archived