💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Kinetic Lights on Enigma

MrHappy

Featured Posts

MrHappy

Do you think Gaga going to use the kinetic light show on that Enigma Concerts Should Gaga use it? What dou think about it ?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AStarIsBorn21

That would be extremely cool. If she does she’d have to do ARTPOP, it would be so epic with those lights. :messga:

Glamourpuss

The way I'm envisioning Enigma in my head, she's going to put on a show with effects similar to this. Formichetti says it's something not been done before, it must mean it's going to be a show on a grander scale compared to others. I really can't wait to see what it is. :excited2:

iAstroLeo
30 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

That would be extremely cool. If she does she’d have to do ARTPOP, it would be so epic with those lights. :messga:

Imagine Swine :cryga:

The ****ing lights going everywhere when the beat drops

TimisaMonster

Enigma is gonna be artRAVE on an acid trip in biomechanical expressions and 4D visuals and elements

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

mister max
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

This is amazing!!!! :shocked: how do they work??

Its basically just a white christmass ball with a light in (first video) or a laser on (second video) then they make them move in all different ways to make some optical illusions, its really cool to see live

(There cant be any wind in the room tho cause by the AC or a fan cause it will make the strings where the balls are attached too one big mess)

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived