Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which is more important, Hair, Body or Face?

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu

According to Gaga, to be attractive you need to have a triple threat: hair body face.

I don't feel I have all of them atm :/

How would you rank them based on importance? What are you looking for in a person first?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CautiousLurker

If I have to pick between those 3, body all the way :queenga:

Here's the thing, unless you've been blessed with really good genes which is rare, you have to work your ass off to stay in shape - I can appreciate that a lot more than say face which you either have or you don't - there isn't much you can do to it...

That J

Body Face Hair

U can be super attractive and have gross body and ruin it all. At least there are bags you can buy to cover ugly face with good body. 

Hair needs to be there but I dont care about hair style. 

I work on my body alot which improves my face and keeps me all toned and good. 

*and if you dont have what u think is good hair body face, this thread isnt the end all be all on looks. Rejoice and love yourself today cuz baby ur beautiful to Jay. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J
8 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

If I have to pick between those 3, body all the way :queenga:

Here's the thing, unless you've been blessed with really good genes which is rare, you have to work your ass off to stay in shape - I can appreciate that a lot more than say face which you either have or you don't - there isn't much you can do to it...

300-500 sit ups a day!  And that's just the sit ups that I do. So yea ya work for it but that's only 30 minutes of a whole day once you've got it down.  

Highly recommend it as it does a body good. 

FlopSlurper
14 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

Poor you, I don't feel I have any of them

miley_meme.jpg

That J
15 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

According to Gaga, to be attractive you need to have a triple threat: hair body face.

How would you rank them based on importance? What are you looking for in a person first?

But none of it matters without good personality, kindness, a sweet smile, honesty, humor, the ability to love and accept love in return. 

There is more to life than just hair body face but I dont mean to get us all far from the Shallow now. 

Judas Society
6 minutes ago, That J said:

....I work on my body alot which improves my face and keeps me all toned and good. 

*and if you dont have what u think is good hair body face, this thread isnt the end all be all on looks. Rejoice and love yourself today cuz baby ur beautiful to Jay. 

Actually this is quite true. When you're physically fitter, your facial features gets more distinct and you look better. But still, I realized that even if a guy is not toned and kinda on the bigger side but his face is pleasant enough for me, I really don't mind. 

That J
5 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

Actually this is quite true. When you're physically fitter, your facial features gets more distinct and you look better. But still, I realized that even if a guy is not toned and kinda on the bigger side but his face is pleasant enough for me, I really don't mind. 

It IS true. Working out your body works out your ENTIRE body. You do see it in your face. 

I'd always looked way younger than what I am so nobody ever guesses my age right. It's good genes to a degree but alot playing baseball in school and being a skateboarder, staying active, etc. 

It works. 

And I agree. If you are charming to me, I could love ya.  We all have our tastes. 

Archived