Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Taylor Swift the supreme of the music industry?

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Most agreed last that it wasn’t Beyoncé so Taylor seems to be the winner.  

She’s acclaimed by the people, the boys love her obviously, girls cry to her songs, gheys want to have her boyfriends, he tours and albums sale like no other since she became the first artist to release 4 albums that sold one million or more copies within a single week OM5d.gif

She’s got longevity and success now all over the world! CCzW.gif

Beyoncé even had her back agains Kanye! She’s got T-A-B-S(Talent, Acclaim, Beauty, Succes) :vegas:  

S31N.gif 

So is she???

Hottie Detector

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chickens in Malibu

No she has a super devoted fan base who'd buy even multiple copies of her records. But she's sort of declining lately. Despite massive push from the radios Delicate couldn't even enter TOP10.

SPARTACUS

Well she is a sneaky snake witch if that's what you mean...

tumblr_phwtja4pV91xmo1c7o1_400.gif

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

I love her, although her last album wasn't the best, and I'm sure we can all agree, she is still an amazing artist who's most likely gonna be touring in Stadiums for the next 20+ years depending on how long she's running the game.

Guillaume Hamon

Madonna has no hits in ten year so she can't be the current one anymore.

Well we can't deny how gigantic swift tours and albums sales are. A bit like beyoncé ones... But she has bigger hits than beyoncé. Adele has bigger album sales but smaller tours and less streaming, top ten hits... Ariana is behind swift with all these factors. Honestly yeah swift would logically be the most valid supreme now if we're objectively looking at success...

That being said, I find her way less iconic and skilled than beyoncé or gaga so if we talk in term of wow factor swift is not the one imo...So I let y'all consider which criteria matters more then do the maths to find the supreme. ;) 

Pop Music

Facts!

noliesdetected.gif :bye:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

TimisaMonster

No...she needs to pass the Seven Talents...

1) Singing

2) Dancing

3) Poetry

4) Acting

5) Photography

6) Designing

7) Live Performance

So that's a no...:ohwell:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Andrea B

idk but she's an excellent songwriter and thick. She's obviously bigger than Beyonce in terms of sales and hits, and of course, she can write, produce and play several instruments, not everyone can do that, no shade to bey 

tenor.gif?itemid=10760034

Suspiria
1 hour ago, nicolasrumet said:

No she has a super devoted fan base who'd buy even multiple copies of her records. But she's sort of declining lately. Despite massive push from the radios Delicate couldn't even enter TOP10.

Her latest lead single broke Youtube records, and she literally just had the highest grossing female tour of all time, she is not declining:selena:

And yes she has a super devoted fan base - but it's so huge that her fanbase is basically the GP lol.

Personally I think she's fairly mediocre, and Reputation was really disappointing for me. But in terms of power and success, you'd have to be really biased against her to deny that she is the supreme right now.

Archived