💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

The cure lyric video

lordgagx

Featured Posts

lordgagx

Hello everyone, hope you're doing good.
I'm taking a Photoshop/After effect course this semester and we got a project to do on AE, a 30 sec video.
So I decided to make a lyric video for The Cure, and I thought I'd share it with you, enjoy !

Spoiler

P.S : I've started using After effect a month ago, this is not the final product I still have some modifications to do.

TimisaMonster

Better than the original...:ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

mister max

I really enjoy it! Maybe you could try rotating your words/canvas so that its not all the same direction if you know what I mean? Idk I think that would look good!

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

JazzGa

Pretty cool, I think you use too many different effects and it makes it hard to read, but I understand wanting to show off your skills for a class project

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

lordgagx
22 minutes ago, mister max said:

I really enjoy it! Maybe you could try rotating your words/canvas so that its not all the same direction if you know what I mean? Idk I think that would look good!

I wanted to do this, but our professor wrote down specific instructions, I'm glad you did enjoy it !

lordgagx
17 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Pretty cool, I think you use too many different effects and it makes it hard to read, but I understand wanting to show off your skills for a class project

Yes I had to use specific effects such as glow,stroke and color correction a lot. Thank youu :sara:

Archived