Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Mark Ronson Talks Writing Shallow For ASIB

mamo

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga: and here let's write AHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHWAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Blackwillow
3 minutes ago, River said:

Gaga: and here let's write AHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHWAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Your profile picture  :oprah:

2 minutes ago, Blackwillow said:

Your profile picture  :oprah:

search gaga robot, thank me later :diane:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

gagarox

I hope they work together on LG7 (let LG6 be bloodpop and dj noise we NEED that since ARTPOP:huntyga:) again but not with the aim of creating a country album. I want an album full of ARUTWs and INLAs for LG7 in case LG6 flops 

Blackwillow
4 minutes ago, oyeavi said:

I hope they work together on LG7 (let LG6 be bloodpop and dj noise we NEED that since ARTPOP:huntyga:) again but not with the aim of creating a country album. I want an album full of ARUTWs and INLAs for LG7 in case LG6 flops 

She won’t let LG6 flop.... after ASIB trust me

Madam Margolyes
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Was that Kesha? OMG.....

Yeah, she wrote a song for On the Basis of Sex

Jessica C

Wait, is that the Roundtable? They're doing it already? :oprah:

Gosh, can't wait for the one with the actresses. :flutter:

RAH² + AH³ + (ROMA² + MA) + GAGA + (OHH + LA²)

jack antonoff, who's music on melodrama i really liked, but who's shaded gaga in the past was sitting there i'm pretty sure :triggered:

oh and songwriter of the year for her contribution to the pop masterpiece of 2018 'Why Did You Do That?' , Diane Warren, sat there too I think

Spoiler

"Taylor Swift is cool, because she's the closest thing today that hearkens to Michael Jackson -- to great, great pop music. There's a difference between her and Gaga and Katy Perry and Lily Allen and all that. It all feels throwaway, comparatively."

Spoiler

wonder what he's thinking as mark sits there commending gaga's great artistry :ohwell:

be kind guys

Defmix100
57 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

The really important take away is that we are all agreed The Cure was written for this movie, right? 

since we found out Heal Me wasn't written for the movie anything is possible

TEANUS
4 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

since we found out Heal Me wasn't written for the movie anything is possible

Wait how did we find this out?

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Mirages
1 hour ago, Madam Margolyes said:

Yeah, she wrote a song for On the Basis of Sex

So she's Gaga's potential competitor? 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

12 minutes ago, heygirl said:

jack antonoff, who's music on melodrama i really liked, but who's shaded gaga in the past was sitting there i'm pretty sure :triggered:

oh and songwriter of the year for her contribution to the pop masterpiece of 2018 'Why Did You Do That?' , Diane Warren, sat there too I think

Hide contents

"Taylor Swift is cool, because she's the closest thing today that hearkens to Michael Jackson -- to great, great pop music. There's a difference between her and Gaga and Katy Perry and Lily Allen and all that. It all feels throwaway, comparatively."

Hide contents

wonder what he's thinking as mark sits there commending gaga's great artistry :ohwell:

He was at Gaga's 30th birthday party (alongside Lorde and Taylor) so I'm assuming they're on good enough terms. Also that was 2014 and Gaga wasn't particularly popular back then. And yes this is all me trying my hardest to defend two artists I love. :deadbanana:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Archived