💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Still Not Back Home in Malibu After Fire

PoetsTryinWrite

Featured Posts

PoetsTryinWrite

The fire, which was 91% contained as of Sunday, has destroyed approximately 1400 structures in the Malibu, Agoura and Calabasas areas.

“It’s still so smoky. I’m not sure when we could go back,” she said. “But I’m grateful. So grateful.”

On Saturday, Gaga visited L.A. County Fire Station 27 with her childhood friend, chef Bo O’Connor, bringing meatballs and pasta to the firefighters. She tried on some fire gear, which she found incredibly heavy, she said on her Instagram story, and said “Thank you #LAFD you are truly incredible.”

https://variety.com/2018/film/awards/lady-gaga-not-back-home-malibu-woolsey-fire-1203032030/

2hyutxv.jpg

Defend Your Humanity.

TimisaMonster

I dont blame her...even though her house survived...she wants to make sure the fire is completely out before going back. 

Plus, shes been busy it seems every day either helping out at shelters or going to an event somewhere...she still is Lady Gaga at the end of the day and has things to do.

Plus, she is most likely at her other temporary house so shes not without a place to stay. 

Then again...Enigma is  coming in about a month and she needs to start rehearsing soon too...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

California has the worst air quality on Earth right now I read somewhere... So she better stay away from there for a few weeks :(

myluis617

No lie I thought if her house burned down It would make a good music video scene. :oops:

I thought people might find it insensitive though.

Actually she has someone who takes cares on the kitchens, so stop worrying about those lil T-Rexs..

I can understand her, the air there is a mess, it's totally not healthy to live there atm..

Also, I guess she doesn't want to deal with the reality, it's difficult to see the "after" of this kind of a disaster..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Weasel
16 minutes ago, River said:

Actually she has someone who takes cares on the kitchens, so stop worrying about those lil T-Rexs..

I can understand her, the air there is a mess, it's totally not healthy to live there atm..

Also, I guess she doesn't want to deal with the reality, it's difficult to see the "after" of this kind of a disaster..

b246eb3dad6fc9d167886f64f72acf85.jpg

Emigrante

Why are people triggered of her not returning home? wtf It’s her house, she can never go back there if she wants to.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Chickens in Malibu

So does that mean the chickens might've died of starvation? This is really bad. She should've sent someone over to feed them (hopefully she did).

Archived