💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Sarah TANno makeup

Gohan

Featured Posts

lady-gaga-governors.jpg.256c8b4c5f4b9eb2

I've been noticing it for a while now (I think my "issue" with it became clear when she did that Dalai Lama conference) that she looks way too tan/bronzy. She looks like a youtuber/booty guru, I'm not mad if she's about to launch HausBooty and this is why she's too perfect with her make up. Y'all criticize Tara a lot for doing Gaga's "worst" make up, but this melanin poppin' look isn't any better :selena:

Disclaimer: Don't be biased just because she's Gaga and she "can't do no wrong" in your eyes, this is a forum dedicated to everything about her, so we can talk about her looks too.

Don't you think it's a bit too much? 

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe I'm just too used to seeing PaleGa, but hey I love Ariana too but her overdone tan makes me go ugh also

lady-gaga-dalai-lama-2.jpg.8672a3a5d3dac

Quentin

Oh this, this is just because she wants to look like Donald Trump, her idol :awkney:

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

VOLANTIS

She was practically Donald Trump Orange during the Elle and SAG-AFTRA events. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Andy McQueen

Is it make up or airbrush fake tan/self-tan? Or a a combination of both? I'm not sure. 

Still, keep in mind she used to be more tan in the past, though:

34 minutes ago, Gohan said:

but this melanin poppin' look isn't any better :selena:

Praying for you :pray:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

6 minutes ago, Andy McQueen said:

Is it make up or airbrush fake tan/self-tan? Or a a combination of both? I'm not sure. 

Still, keep in mind she used to be more tan in the past, though:

It's definitely make up and airbrushed fake tan in the rest of her body, because her make up looks orange (bronzer powders look like this) and the rest of her body look more melanin-like, which in fact looks more natural even when it isn't.

And that interview look was just to promote her photoshoot at the time, I guess :spin: I bet she regrets it because it kinda looks like blackface.

gagzus
1 minute ago, Gohan said:

It's definitely make up and airbrushed fake tan in the rest of her body, because her make up looks orange (bronzer powders look like this) and the rest of her body look more melanin-like, which in fact looks more natural even when it isn't.

And that interview look was just to promote her photoshoot at the time, I guess :spin: I bet she regrets it because it kinda looks like blackface.

I’d say her face and body are a good match tbh, her face also has tan on it but obviously she uses makeup over it. 

Also when you see them in person 90% of celebs have very dark tans because they photograph lighter, I’ve met a few celebs in person (Ariana, Michelle Visage and some local celebs) and some have been dark orange and some not so much, so when we see her photographed her actual tan is darker in person 

11 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I’d say her face and body are a good match tbh, her face also has tan on it but obviously she uses makeup over it. 

Also when you see them in person 90% of celebs have very dark tans because they photograph lighter, I’ve met a few celebs in person (Ariana, Michelle Visage and some local celebs) and some have been dark orange and some not so much, so when we see her photographed her actual tan is darker in person 

So this is Ariana in real life?

1399_900.jpg

Archived