💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who will dress Gaga for the Oscars?

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

bitchimtrying

So as we can all tell, it's most likely Gaga will be nominated for 1 or more Oscars this year and therefore be in attendance at the 91st Academy Awards. And so the question beckons of, who will be chosen to dress her? . I have no doubt that whomever she chooses to make her gown will make her a custom, one of a kind piece; just like how Versace, Alaïa and Brandon Maxwell have done in the past.

Spoiler

a65bb06a1dfdc240866b124dbf70cb4e.jpg1BDcWRno-lady-gaga-g_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqMT94JcR2

And lately under the directorship of her styling team ( Sandra Amador and Tom Eerebout) Gaga has been knocking it out of the park on her red carpet appearances. However, will Gaga choose a tried and tested designer that she has already wowed with on the A Star is Born press tour, or will she go for someone unexpected. 

Here is a break down of the most obvious options-

Valentino: She has chosen them for two major milestones in her acting career so far; the Venice Film Festival and The Governors Awards. 

GettyImages-1025576578.jpg98070c12-40f5-4e77-ba48-4793ef14f75d

Alexander McQueen: She has a long history with the house of McQueen as well as wearing them for the London premier of ASIB.

hbz-lady-gaga-0927-gettyimages-104184893

Celine by Hedi Silmane: as well as being friends with Hedi, she was also the first person to premier the first bag designed by Hedi for the fashion house as well as being front rown for the very first fashion show. 

lady-gaga-hedi-slimane-celine-handbag-1.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_Go03XAnwp6VjP8ehNG4

Dior: Worn to accept her SAG-AFRA award, she also mentioned them in her Elle Magazine: Women in Hollywood acceptance speech. 

Lady-Gaga-Dior-Dress-2018.jpg

Marc Jacobs: The ICONIC over-sized suit worn to the Women in Hollywood awards, worn as a metaphor for her power. 

lady%20gaga%20tout.jpeg

Gucci: An odd choice,but worn throughout the movie ASIB where several custom looks were created for her. 

(No image because I don't want to people make sad by the sight of a pee covered Bradley Cooper)

Givenchy: She wore a custom dress created by them to the Los Angeles premier of ASIB, she also wore a dress created b them in Elle Magazine.

lady_gaga_wearing_custom_givenchy_coutur

If you go by the fact that Gaga has up to this point only chosen her closest friends who also happen to be designers as the creators of her Oscars looks then It clearly falls to the shoulders of Hedi Silmane or Archive McQueen for her Oscars 2019 look. 

My pick is:

I wan't - McQueen

Most Likely -Celine by Hedi Silmane

I hope it's not - Marc Jacobs

What is your pick?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need an iconic, bold, and form fitting like:

Lady-Gaga-Dresses-Toronto-Film-Festival-

Exchange the dramatic headpiece with a flawless hairstyle. 

TimisaMonster

Its be a nice nod if she came with brunette or orange hair as a tribute to her character Ally

I think Versace?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Pierre

Armani, Valentino, Chanel, Versace, Givenchy, McQueen, Gucci... at this point the fashion houses are fighting for her. We also have like 4/5 big red carpets, so she/her team would probably change designers between all of them. Couture week in Paris is in january btw, some options may come from those shows.

I can see Natali doing it tho.

I wan't - Chanel, Valentino
Most Likely -Versace
I hope it's not - B. Maxwell/Dior.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

AStarIsBorn21
2 minutes ago, Pierre said:

Armani, Valentino, Chanel, Versace, Givenchy, McQueen, Gucci... at this point the fashion houses are fighting for her. 

I can see Natali doing it tho.

That would be so nice of Gaga. 

AStarIsBorn21
2 minutes ago, Exhale said:

Just watch it be Brandon Maxwell...

:triggered: Don’t give her any ideas. I like his designs but they’re kinda basic without a good wig, and kinda dated since she wore them specifically in 2015/2016. 

Let me list my Wish List for her Red Carpet picks and also possible outcomes. 

Designers/Brands that she needs to wear. Preferably, in a custom made piece. 

Valentino by Pierpaolo Piccioli: if we want a very safe pick, then Pierpaolo is the righteous candidate!

Alexander McQueen by Sarah Burton: I want the McQueen Team to design her the most ethereal tailored suit, fitting for a Lee McQueen muse! This is Gaga's moment to push the notion that a woman can still slay a Red Carpet even if she's only adorning a fine tailored suit!  

Armani Prive: Her Armani looks has always been on point! This is another safe pick

Givenchy By Clare Waight Keller: Honestly, if we want Gaga to be a muse for another brand, it's certainly Givenchy by CWK. Clare is a rising Superpower, who needs a muse to elevate her vision for Givenchy. Gaga's love for Hubert's costumes for Audrey Hepburn and Hollywood glamour is compatible to Clare's referential presentation of clothes. 

Designer/Brands that will give us uncertainty. It's either she'll slay or flop. 

Dior by Maria Grazia Chiuri : MGC has a reputation for presenting collections that are stale, unimaginative and Ill-fitting. The industry is seriously waiting and wanting for her to exit Dior. 

Celine By Hedi Slimane: Hedi is Hedi. The aesthetic that he's well-known for is not Oscar material. 

Brandon Maxwell: Saturated and has been done too many times

Azzedine Alaia: Mr. Alaia has passed away. 

gotharunway.com

43 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Its be a nice nod if she came with brunette or orange hair as a tribute to her character Ally

I think Versace?

I actually would love that! 

Batwings

Madonna: Hey, Gaga.

Gaga: Hey, Madonna.

Madonna: I think it's great that you're going to the Oscars as a nominee.

Gaga: Yes, I'm so excited. There could be 100 people in a room, and--

Madonna: ANYWAY, who are you wearing?

Gaga: I haven't decided yet.

Madonna: How about you... let me dress you up in my love?  :derpga:

Gaga: STAY AWAY FROM ME AND MY FAMILY!

GypsyBabe

I want Given-chique or McQueen. :tony: 

I have a feeling that she will do Valentino though. 

Spoiler

PLEASE NOT BRANDON MAXWELL 

⚯͛

Archived