Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga Drinks Icelandic Sparkling Water

Enzo

Featured Posts

Supersonic

ahhhh I never met another enthusiast of sparkling water and now I find out that Gaga is literally the only person on the earth that likes it as well (along with my mom) :cryga:

LeJudas

I like it when I want the sparkling but not all the added sugar and calories of soda and not in the mood for flat water.

FlopSlurper
34 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

ahhhh I never met another enthusiast of sparkling water and now I find out that Gaga is literally the only person on the earth that likes it as well (along with my mom) :cryga:

doesn't everyone in germany drink sparkling water?

JazzGa

Yas betch drink that bougie water

Im gonna drink tap water directly from the faucet cuz I dont feel like washing a cup! :party:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Emigrante
53 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

seriously? It’s pretty popular.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Jenina
54 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I only drink sparkling water and have for a few years now lmao I have a soda stream that I use to carbonate all the water I drink 

cool

TimisaMonster

She easily could've been handed that...doesnt mean anything :laughga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TropicOfCANCER

i've been drinking this brand alot lately. They always have it on clearance lately at my supermarket and I became obsessed with anything icelandic after going there!

RAMROD

Yay, another thing I can relate to. Enjoying seltzer :sis: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived