💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna is finishing her album

monketsharona

Featured Posts

That J
6 minutes ago, BawBaw said:

nope ... Gaga has 6 x Grammys / oscar noms / 600 mil + Gross tour / Diamond singles (Madodo doesn't ) / Golden Globe / No Razzi for Worst Actress of the Century :vegas:. Yes Madonna slayed in sales and singles but that's everything she did those 10 years . Gaga achievements are far more versatile :trollga:

Madonna also reinvented the way a concert tour was forever and showed visual slayage thus upping the video music AND live performance game. 

I dont like comparing the too. But Madonna did change the game. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheRoof

does that mean that its still coming this year? :oprah:

i hope she  serves a masterpiece  this time :tony: (it's been 13 years :selena:)

DONAJENDRO
10 minutes ago, BawBaw said:

nope ... Gaga has 6 x Grammys / oscar noms / 600 mil + Gross tour / Diamond singles (Madodo doesn't ) / Golden Globe / No Razzi for Worst Actress of the Century :vegas:. Yes Madonna slayed in sales and singles but that's everything she did those 10 years . Gaga achievements are far more versatile :trollga:

If you said Gaga's first 5 years you would've had a point... because 5/6 of her Grammys took place during this time and she peaked within 2 years.

Her Oscar nom was on the back of a Diane Warren song and her most recent Grammy win was on the back of Tony Bennett, lbr.

Tour gross is a REACH because music actually made money in her first 10 years. But if we wanna talk touring, the #1 and #3 top grossing female tours were lead by the 40-50 year old Madonna :air:

We don't speak of her acting , which took place mostly after her first decade in the industry.✈️

Mad Onna

mariomania1234
2 minutes ago, DONAJENDRO said:

If you said Gaga's first 5 years you would've had a point... because 5/6 of her Grammys took place during this time and she peaked within 2 years.

Her Oscar nom was on the back of a Diane Warren song and her most recent Grammy win was on the back of Tony Bennett, lbr.

Tour gross is a REACH because music actually made money in her first 10 years. But if we wanna talk touring, the #1 and #3 top grossing female tours were lead by the 40-50 year old Madonna :air:

We don't speak of her acting , which took place mostly after her first decade in the industry.✈️

That literally makes no difference. She still got nominated. And no it wasn't off the back of Tony Bennet, it was off the back of both of them equally. It was a joint project.

Gaga definitely had a far more dynamic and versatile career in her first ten years than Madonna.

2 minutes ago, That J said:

Madonna also reinvented the way a concert tour was forever and showed visual slayage thus upping the video music AND live performance game. 

I dont like comparing the too. But Madonna did change the game. 

I don't get this thing of crediting only one persone for such a big thing when there was MJ before who was ENOURMOUS with Thriller and it's MV and you wanna credit Madonna for videos when she had like 1 MV somewhat acclaimed , VOGUE but that's it . And concerts too ....like we have Queen with Mercurie that nobody could outperforme him and made the crowds go insane .

Everytihng she did was being controversial that's why she released that book and when she see that she fades the latch onto relevant artists like Britney in 2001 / Timberlake in 2008 / and wanted Gaga in 2011 but she said NONO and she pissed her off.:trollga:

misunderstood
18 minutes ago, BawBaw said:

it would be because it would mean that he/she is delusional because one has a WW hit right now and the other one is recording autotune mess in her bathroom and feature in a pandering rap album :lmao:

I can't take you seriously at all cause you actually believe in "pandering" lol bye

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

GagaUnderYou
38 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

I mean sales wise... No, her peak was likely TF not TFM and definitely not BTW. If you are arguing that a peak should be measured on impact on society, then it becomes subjective. 

By your logic, has Gaga also “had her time” and should collaborate with a younger artist to become “relevant again”?

Again, I'm not saying anything about age. I said she should collaborate with Gaga because they're pretty much in the same league and have similar fan bases etc. It would be a good song. 

8 minutes ago, DONAJENDRO said:

SO what if she peaked in 2 years .....where is the relevancy of that?!

We talk about their first 10 YEARS ! 

And why didn't tony win another Grammy after Gaga or debut at #1 if it was all his credit ?! 

And going to touring ......we talk about first 10 years ! You don't know where Gaga's touring power will go and if she got close to 700 mil + she might surpass Madonna in the next 20 years (i know you might laugh but it might happen ) 

Exactly ....Gaga already did acting and was met with acclaim in her first 10 years something Madinno tried multiple times and failed everytime !:trollga:

bionic
14 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

does that mean that its still coming this year? :oprah:

i hope she  serves a masterpiece  this time :tony: (it's been 13 years :selena:)

It'll be Q2 2019. Bookmark me

buy bionic

3 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

I can't take you seriously at all cause you actually believe in "pandering" lol bye

tell me what has Madonna and Migos artistically in common ?! What was the porpous of that collab if not some quick lil hit with a trendy rapper :triggered:

10 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

That literally makes no difference. She still got nominated. And no it wasn't off the back of Tony Bennet, it was off the back of both of them equally. It was a joint project.

Gaga definitely had a far more dynamic and versatile career in her first ten years than Madonna.

his next comment will be something like ''Madonna created Gaga '' :huntyga:

That J
13 minutes ago, BawBaw said:

I don't get this thing of crediting only one persone for such a big thing when there was MJ before who was ENOURMOUS with Thriller and it's MV and you wanna credit Madonna for videos when she had like 1 MV somewhat acclaimed , VOGUE but that's it . And concerts too ....like we have Queen with Mercurie that nobody could outperforme him and made the crowds go insane .

Everytihng she did was being controversial that's why she released that book and when she see that she fades the latch onto relevant artists like Britney in 2001 / Timberlake in 2008 / and wanted Gaga in 2011 but she said NONO and she pissed her off.:trollga:

She still changed the game even with what MJ was doing. They even attempted to collaborate but she was a bit much for him. 

She absolutely changed the game for women. 

But all you know is what you see and it may not seem as big to you because you werent there.  I was. I saw how she did things... And it was the most epic thing ever. :trollga:

:reductive: ya had to be there.  

That J
24 minutes ago, BawBaw said:

And the book was a companion piece to her album Erotica. Regardless of the reasons why she did things, she was the first at many things. But there was also Grace Jones and Debbie Harry. All deserve credit here. 

And she had tons of acclaimed videos. Watch tours before Blond Ambition and see the difference.  

If you think Vogue was her only acclaimed video then you dont know enough about her to argue it. And I dont mean that in a rude way.  Facts are facts. Since u feel this way, then why argue it?  I'm 40 in January and saw it all with my own eyes. And I've seen Gaga and love her too. I love them both. I was there. Just trust me. 

That J

I hate comparison threads. 

This thread was about her new album and some here are being very ageist and other things. 

Gaga will be 60 one day and you'll be 40 one day and there will be a new fanbase saying this stuff against you and her. 

History repeats my loves. Lol

Archived