Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

"Radio Friendly"

iAstroLeo

Featured Posts

iAstroLeo

After Shallow's success on both the charts and on radio play, I think it's safe to say we can never blame a song for flopping for not being radio friendly.. Shallow sounds like nothing on the radio, it's the opposite of generic and radio friendly tbqfh.

200.gif

Discuss hunties

GagaMariaSpears

Commercial success for songs are largely based on promotion :oops:

Some songs that seem radio friendly have flopped and non radio friendly songs have reached #1

monster4life231

I've heard it plenty of times on the UK radio and TV. I've even heard Always Remember Us This Way and I'll Never Love Again on TV music channels.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

We can still say that since not every "not radio friendly" song is attached to a runaway box office success lololol

RAMROD
10 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

From what I've read it's slaying on everywhere besides the US

US =/= World

:selena:

It is not because of charting that US mattered, but because US is biggest entertainment market there is.  And for music sales, Japan is 2nd biggest, while for movies, China is 2nd biggest market in the world.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PerfectCure

It's starting to get played on the radios in my country, and the last new song from her I've heard getting played there was Born This Way. It's definitely getting some airplay.

Bad Monster Kid

I’ve only heard it on Sirius stations. Chicago Top 40 hasn’t power played a Gaga song since Do What U Want. 

TimisaMonster

I have never heard Shallow on radio sooo... :oops:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived