💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Mariah’s ‘Caution’ album is getting Rave reviews!

Kimmo

Featured Posts

That’s right, her latest masterpiece is gaining positive reviews, is shaping to be her most acclaimed album to date :vegas:

12eW.gif

EW: 83 “To say “a star is born” isn’t a story, it’s an intro. A thousand shiny comets have streaked across the Hot 100 before disappearing into the faraway ether of where-are-they-now; only a very few turn fame into a long game. Mariah Carey is one of those rare supernovas”

RS: 80 “It’s an honest end to an honest album, full of truths and delivered as only she can”

AllMusic: 80 “A compact, Music Box-sized album, it's unelaborate in presentation and makeup, a measured and understated collection of slow and midtempo R&B ballads.”

ClashMusic: 80 “With tracks produced by Timbaland, Skrillex and DJ Mustard, Carey duly pays homage to the sounds prevalent at different stages of her career whilst remaining fresh and contemporary”

Slant Magazine: 70 “Caution feels like the album Mariah has wanted to make all along: one that literally throws caution to the wind and sees her embracing her inner weirdo. And, ironically, it took her ending up back at Sony Music to do it”

https://www.metacritic.com/music/caution/mariah-carey/critic-reviews

Now go stream my favorites “The Distance”, “With you”, ”8th Grade” and “Portrait”  :queenga:

Hottie Detector

TimisaMonster

I'm sorry but am I seeing a snaggle tooth from Mariah in that gif? :ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

2mp.gif

Hottie Detector

TimisaMonster
1 minute ago, Kimmo said:

2mp.gif

But I must say her juicy boobies make up for it. I'm happy she is getting praise after her last album. This also will help boost sales for Vegas

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

doppelganger
12 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

that's why she hates being photographed/filmed from the left side .... 

11 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

that's why she hates being photographed/filmed from the left side .... 

You know the reason behind her not liking her left side is actually very sad and hurtful for her, when she was married to Tommy Mottola he told her that it was her bad side, so she always felt insecure about it ever since  :ohno: 

Hottie Detector

Thomas P

It’s a masterpiece. We’ve been known :bye:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived