I really love the Friday The 13th vibes in it 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Update :

The opening sequence :

So the main cast this year is : Emma Roberts, Billie Lourd, Leslie Grossman, Cody Fern, Matthew Morrisson, Gus Kenworthy, John Carroll Lynch, Angelica Ross & Zach Villa.

monketsharona

Fun fact : John Carroll Lynch is joining the main cast of an AHS season for the first time ever while he was recurring / guest starring in Freak Show, Hotel and Cult. 

JohnWayne92
4 minutes ago, XxBones said:

Sooo cheesy but I still watch haha 

Yeah, that's kinda my issue with it haha

I feel like they used to keep it serious while exploring the corny subject matter...but this time around...

sillynate

I think the cheesiness is on purpose but so far so good tbh. I had low expectations because no Evan and no Sarah (yet) but I’m really digging it so far :vegas:

JohnWayne92
Just now, sillynate said:

I think the cheesiness is on purpose but so far so good tbh. I had low expectations because no Evan and no Sarah (yet) but I’m really digging it so far :vegas:

Its definitely on purpose, I just dunno how I feel about the set up so far. Definitely missing Evan and Sarah so far. I never know if I'm gonna hate Emma until a couple episodes in haha

Guest michaelbaumgardner

‾\_(ツ)_/‾ I’m enjoying it so far! Loving Billie Lourde’s character.

1 minute ago, sillynate said:

Good! I thought I was the only one! It’s very different from past seasons, but that isn’t a bad thing.

1 minute ago, JohnWayne92 said:

Yeah, that's kinda my issue with it haha

I feel like they used to keep it serious while exploring the corny subject matter...but this time around...

ya they definitely evolved into this camp type show. I mean I don’t take it seriously anymore at all. I just see it as a fun show. This season is definitely not to be taken seriously. Obvious horror cliches left and right and such a basic storyline. 

Not gonna watch after that terrible last season. Especially now that all the amazing actors are gone. Hard to watch Billie Lord do the same character for the fifth time.

Archived