πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

'American Horror Story : 1984' Discussion Thread

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Catnikko
22 minutes ago, JustHMLover said:

what bothers me is that Billie Lourd stated the precise nature of the Antichrist in the Murder House (must be between human and ghost) and then we have Emily and Timothy just raising another one? just like that? :DΒ  maybe the baby was made in the hotel Cortez? i doubt they ever went to the murder house.

Didn't she say a baby born between a ghost and human would be the anti-christ? not that the anti christ must be between human and ghostΒ 

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

I remember when for one of the seasons (roanoke i think) they did random teasers so we would'nt know which is the theme but i got so excited when they put out the alien themed teaser :giveup:Β I need a full on scary alien series

YeahΒ they also teased Apocalypse at that time so it could happen :)Β 

bloody g

Yass come through this season was amazingΒ :applause:

(only posting this to get replies notifications hihi)

γ€ŽπŸπšπ­πž 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 π›πž πœπ‘πšπ§π πžπγ€

thatfoxyfeeling
20 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

The series doesn't need to be saved ;)

You’re delusional if you think the series isn’t loosing popularity and won’tΒ be cancelled if ratings continue to drop.Β :ohwell:

Apocalypse was a mess, they need to bring the horror back in AHS and stop with the camp characters, Billy Eichner and Leslie Grossman need to go.Β 

bloody g

Ok now for real, I'd love Kathy Bates back. She ALWAYS nails it. I agree with whoever said Francis should be a lead, like Lana Winters in Asylum kind of lead.

I'd like to see actual horror come back now that we've had enough plot fan service. Maybe something really crazy nuts like aliens or lovecraft

γ€ŽπŸπšπ­πž 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 π›πž πœπ‘πšπ§π πžπγ€

JustHMLover
21 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

That’s the actor of Mallory :green:

Billie Dean Howard is the medium from MH :green:Β 

mb :DΒ 

monketsharona
2 hours ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

You’re delusional if you think the series isn’t loosing popularity and won’tΒ be cancelled if ratings continue to drop.Β :ohwell:

Apocalypse was a mess, they need to bring the horror back in AHS and stop with the camp characters, Billy Eichner and Leslie Grossman need to go.Β 

Ratings dropped this year because the episodes were all availableΒ on their streaming service FX+ hours before the episodes aired. And still the results with streaming counted are quite great

It terms of reviews Apocalypse is amongst the best reviewed seasons of the show. The best reviews from the show on Imdb, and best reviews score on Rotten Tomatoes (on par with Asylum).

VoldeLorde2

Myrtle was THE character for me in Apocalypse. She nailed it every time so I agree with everyone that Frances needs to be back. I would love an alien/spaceΒ season because those visuals would be amazing. I also want Gaga to play a small role if she's not doing anything, kinda like Scathach but something different because we know Gaga can transform inΒ not only acting but also her whole career.Β 

Chromatic

As long as they keep Kathy Bates and Frances Conroy I'll keep watching.

I really hope they'll involve Roanoke, though I doubt it, since that season more or less ended with no cliffhangers.

Luke78619
1 hour ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

I agree with billy, his acting is just bland and the same, although I quite liked Leslie’s character this season, when she was a witch and not a bitchΒ :derpga: the writing just needs to stop being so campy and focus on actual story telling for the next season imo, we’ve had a lotta campiness for the fan service season

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

South Blonde
1 hour ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

Billy Eichner and Leslie Grossman need to go.Β 

Also Billie Lourd

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

I feel like it could be about aliens mainly because there aren’t much themes left to cover, unless it’s about werewolves or something lame like that :emma:Β 

Bradley

I hope the next season involves brand new characters, I loved all the characters from Murder House and Coven but one thing I enjoy about AHS is how the actors portray different people each year.

Archived