💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

'American Horror Story : 1984' Discussion Thread

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Here's the discussion thread about 'American Horror Story: 1984' (the news, rumours and episodes aired) ! 

Let's discuss until more news are coming ! Who do you want to be back next season ? What are you expecting ?

(I'll update the OP as soon as we'll get more news)

Airdate : September 18th 2019

Number of episodes : /

Filming Dates : Start filming in June

Confirmed returning cast members : Sarah Paulson (smaller role), Emma Roberts, Cody Fern, Billie Lourd, Leslie Grossman, John Carroll Lynch.

Other confirmed cast members : Gus Kenworthy, Matthew Morrison, Angelica Ross, Zach Villa, DeRon Horton.

Rumoured cast members : Finn Wittrock, Darren Criss.

NOT returning cast members:  Evan Peters, Billy Eichner, Billy Porter, Cheyenne Jackson.

News / Rumours :

- Emma Roberts confirmed she wants to return for season 9.

- Rumours : Ryan Murphy is working on something involving Cody, Finn and Darren.

- Connie Britton said she's open to return to AHS in the future if she's asked to.

- Gus Kenworthy teased 'AHS: 1984' will be a slasher season.

- Sarah Paulson won't star in AHS9. But she'll appear in a few episodes.

- The scene takes place in Camp Redwood.

Teasers :

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kabirartfling

Urghh those 3 together would be so hot, add a little Matt bomer and Evan peters and will we will end up having the sexiest season yet :nooo: I need AHS: Hollywood

Give your love to me

Chinosky

I wouldn't be surprised if season nine's Summer Camp or something around that idea. And I'm so sure if we keep on screaming to Ryan Murphy to make Frances Conroy a lead, he would do it haha. Hyped!

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Chinosky
Just now, monketsharona said:

I would love next season to include the ETs from Asylum

Same! I'm one of the people who actually loved the mysteriousness of the aliens in Asylum, unlike others who hated season 2 for that reason. But for the aliens to be revisited is something exciting to me. 

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

ryhanna

I didn't like the aliens in Asylum because it was out of place and had basically no relevance. It felt like an idea that just shouldn't have been there. But I'd love a season where aliens are the main focus. There's a lot of horror potential in abductions that need a lot more fleshing out than the few scenes in Asylum that felt like the editors slipped in footage from another show by mistake. 

JustHMLover

I absolutely loved Kathy Bates as Ms Mead, so more Kathy Bates please!

I am really curious about what happened to Constance Langdon, since she didn't die in Apocalypse. Will we get more of the new Antichrist? Will Constance help someone defeat him? Will the witches appear again? Where is Lana Winters? :D Does Ally from Cult starts her own cult? Will Briarcliff open again in present days? 

I won't mind another crossover season tbh

what bothers me is that Billie Dean Howard stated the precise nature of the Antichrist in the Murder House (must be between human and ghost) and then we have Emily and Timothy just raising another one? just like that? :D  maybe the baby was made in the hotel Cortez? i doubt they ever went to the murder house.

Luke78619
15 minutes ago, JustHMLover said:

Billie Lourd

That’s the actor of Mallory :green:

Billie Dean Howard is the medium from MH :green: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

monketsharona
45 minutes ago, flopheart said:

Only aliens could save this series 

The series doesn't need to be saved ;)

monketsharona
18 minutes ago, JustHMLover said:

what bothers me is that Billie Lourd stated the precise nature of the Antichrist in the Murder House (must be between human and ghost) and then we have Emily and Timothy just raising another one? just like that? :D  maybe the baby was made in the hotel Cortez? i doubt they ever went to the murder house.

My guess is that Stan anticipated Michael to fail at the and asked him to bring Emily and Timothy at Outpost 3 because of their perfect DNA to make a new Antichrist.

The last scene to me just means Satan / Evil will always find a way to return whatever happen

Catnikko

I remember when for one of the seasons (roanoke i think) they did random teasers so we would'nt know which is the theme but i got so excited when they put out the alien themed teaser :giveup: I need a full on scary alien series

Archived