Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

'American Horror Story : 1984' Discussion Thread

monketsharona

Featured Posts

JohnWayne92
20 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

I’m sorry but I don’t like the new cast. Their acting averages 5/10 (thanks to Angelica Ross that is) at best and AHS owes a lot of its greatness to its actors.

Agreed. We will see where it goes, but, the acting has always been what's truly sells the story.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

I enjoyed the new episode as well as the first but now it’s time for one of the  main kids to die :creepflop:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

bloody g
2 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

I enjoyed the new episode as well as the first but now it’s time for one of the  main kids to die :creepflop:

****** EPISODE 2 SPOILER *****

when the nurse was going to get killed I really thought: wow this truly is 1984 :air:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

LateToCult
8 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

Chet to the front of the line please. :ally:

Luke78619
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

Chet to the front of the line please. :ally:

I can’t decide whether he’s next or not, remember back when Ryan said that emma’s character and Chet were a couple, but hasn’t really happened this far... 

but then again Ryan always changes his mind over sh*t :huntyga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Katherine

Interesting episode... I'm still trying to dig all the bad acting, but it's hard.

It's interesting to see the connection to other seasons, but some scenes are just plan boring, I'm not sure I still like this... At least not yet.

Cavadour

Loved these 2 eps. Story is convoluted as always, shock moments included. VHS fx titles. AHS theme synthpop version. Music and style in general is perfect 80's. Can't miss some Evil Dead vibes. Waiting for weirder situations tho and hopefully new guests...

[***hidden spoiler***]

Spoiler

...now Orla Brady is gone. Ep 2 special mention to Billy Idol White Wedding and peeping tom scenes !

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

voidfigure

I hope the bad acting is done on purpose (a lot of 80s slashers were terribly acted), but overall this season is quite entertaining. I truly look forward to see weirder stuff à la Ahs tho

chef bertie is my icon and queen :flutter:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

bloody g

Brooke is giving me Lana Winters final girl vibes :ohno:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

TEANUS

Tonight’s episode provided A LOT. Backstories, reveals of intentions/ motivations. A LOT of depth so far IMO

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

monketsharona

Episode 3 was :firega::firega::firega:

1984 ils already amongst my favorite seasons so far. I really hope they follow that road until final episode

Archived