series

'American Horror Story : 1984' Discussion Thread

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RahrahWitch

I thought it was going to be awful after the promo and trailers but It was actually quite good It does feel like something is missing without the OG Actors though. The concept so far is basically the new Halloween and Friday the 13th, I hope they switch it up a little tbh.

I Hope Gus's Character dies soon.. His acting is ummm... questionable. Angelica Ross though, I want her as a regular!

JohnWayne92
Just now, RahrahWitch said:

I thought it was going to be awful after the promo and trailers but It was actually quite good It does feel like something is missing without the OG Actors though. The concept so far is basically the new Halloween and Friday the 13th, I hope they switch it up a little tbh.

I Hope Gus's Character dies soon.. His acting is ummm... questionable. Angelica Ross though, I want her as a regular!

Yes, I love her so far. 

I can't tell if I hate Gus' acting or his character yet. Honestly, we all know Ryan Murphy's perv ass just wants him there too look at 🙄

RahrahWitch
1 minute ago, JohnWayne92 said:

Yes, I love her so far. 

I can't tell if I hate Gus' acting or his character yet. Honestly, we all know Ryan Murphy's perv ass just wants him there too look at 🙄

Seriously she was amazing on pose and she is brilliant on AHS too.

I like that an LGBT celeb was given a shot at being part of a big show but they kind of have to be able to Act if they're gonna y'know Act? All the tweets about his acting, the poor guy :selena: 

JohnWayne92
4 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

Seriously she was amazing on pose and she is brilliant on AHS too.

I like that an LGBT celeb was given a shot at being part of a big show but they kind of have to be able to Act if they're gonna y'know Act? All the tweets about his acting, the poor guy :selena: 

Right, absolutely. They should have given him a part he could have handled better. Then, with some acting lessons, maybe he could tackle something later on with more depth. 

Hes a jock tho, and the douche roid rage one, so he should be next to naked soon and dead by the 3rd or 4th episode by 1980s horror standards.

RahrahWitch
1 minute ago, JohnWayne92 said:

Right, absolutely. They should have given him a part he could have handled better. Then, with some acting lessons, maybe he could tackle something later on with more depth. 

Hes a jock tho, and the douche roid rage one, so he should be next to naked soon and dead by the 3rd or 4th episode by 1980s horror standards.

Let's hope so :ladyhaha: Nurse Rita better survive the whole thing 

I actually really liked it.... Was it the best first episode, no, but it was really good... It's cheesy but it's on purpose so it does not bother me. My favorite is the nurse character... And least favorite... Well, all muscle guys can go tbh... They do nothing for me 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

SPARTACUS

I'm not watching this season.  I can tell it's gonna be beyond predictable.

Spoiler

Sex, nudity, blood (as per usual) and Emma's character will be the only one to survive. :coffee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

I'm not watching this season.  I can tell it's gonna be beyond predictable.

Hide contents

Sex, nudity, blood (as per usual) and Emma's character will be the only one to survive. :coffee:

Too bad honestly this season premiere was ****ing good

monketsharona
On 9/19/2019 at 1:37 PM, RAMROD said:

I have not watch. Is it trashy camp like Scream Queens or fun camp like actual 80s slasher movies? :flower:

Fun camp like 80s slashers definitely 

And 80s slashers fans like me will love that season for sure

JohnWayne92
7 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Fun camp like 80s slashers definitely 

And 80s slashers fans like me will love that season for sure

Eh, I'm a huge 70s/80s horror fan, and I'm not sold, so far. They're just pandering to the cliches, which isnt necessarily fun to watch. It honestly made it feel dumb, to me. 

Omg, i actually loved the first episode. Not what i was expecting at all, it feels weird not seeing Sarah Paulson or Evan Peters but they have been there since the beginning i guess. Im loving the concept and for the first time in 2 seasons Leslie Grossman's acting isn't making me cringe. Thank god Billy Eichner is gone as well, also ill watch the rest of the season just for Gus Kensworthy what a dream :flutter:

A Hybrid

I’m sorry but I don’t like the new cast. Their acting averages 5/10 (thanks to Angelica Ross that is) at best and AHS owes a lot of its greatness to its actors.

No family’s safe when I sashay

Archived