💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

'American Horror Story : 1984' Discussion Thread

monketsharona

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Cody James said:

Last season she was a powerful witch, this season she is a typical teenage girl though. 

Yeah but she always plays it the same way. Chanel number 3 every time.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeavyyMetalVenuss

i’m just waiting for billie and emma to go lesbian after the boys die :v: i hope chett dies first, ray can stay a little longer. xavier seems kind of boring so far, hopefully we start seeing more happen with him.

also, it must be a real bummer to get water in your ear hole after it gets cut off from some hobo war veteran. buzzkill much? :ladyhaha:

Cake like Malibu Gaga

sethrb101
34 minutes ago, Riley said:

Am I the only one that thought it was weird/didn't understand why they referenced the Olympics so many times? I get it happened in LA in 1984 but they mentioned it at least 3 separate times... was it just supposed to be a nod to Gus?

My only thought is when they were showing the TV clip, it was a clever cue to keep cutting back and forth between that and Emma running. Otherwise, yeah just a nod to Gus I guess. Maybe we'll see it fleshed out more.

#Gaga2020

32 minutes ago, Bio said:

Yeah but she always plays it the same way. Chanel number 3 every time.

I feel like Ryan, or whoever crafts the characters, tend to typecast the actors. It happened with Angela (she unfortunately got the worst of it), kind of Sarah, kind of Jessica, kind of Evan, definitely Emma (up until the second half of last season), and probably it's happening to Billie now.

Shame, because I know she's a decent actor. Her first character in Cult was probably her best one, so far.

3 points in and ready for more

Luke78619

I lived it, Billie seems to be doing something different this season to me, love that Emma isn’t a bitchy character, and it’s not been a total mess like some season premiers have been :) 

to those saying that this is just a retelling of 80s horror and cliches, maybe consider that a twist could be that it won’t end up like the typical 80s horrors? Imagine if Brooke was the first to die (which obv won’t happen due to the way it’s being set up), or something else that goes against the curve 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

tbh idk what to think yet :oprah: it was an ok first episode i guess, but is this really a series inside the series again? 

III

I have not watch. Is it trashy camp like Scream Queens or fun camp like actual 80s slasher movies? :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Luke78619
19 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I have not watch. Is it trashy camp like Scream Queens or fun camp like actual 80s slasher movies? :flower:

Fun camp at a fun summer camp :pole:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

14 hours ago, Riley said:

Am I the only one that thought it was weird/didn't understand why they referenced the Olympics so many times? I get it happened in LA in 1984 but they mentioned it at least 3 separate times... was it just supposed to be a nod to Gus? 

Also, thought it was pretty decent first episode, some cheesy parts and the 80's vibe might get old too quickly - but the season preview at the end was the best part it looks amazing !

I feel like there were less things going on then too in terms of stimulation so like the olympics these days you can kinda just skip the videos and watch what you want but back when there wasn’t like a billion things to binge I bet it was really exciting to have the olympics on America. Also, the olympics are coming back to LA so I wouldn’t be surprised if this is some very very early preemptive PR 

LibraLove

Where can I stream it? My fiance's parent's Direct TV account wont let us stream it from our computers.

***ALSO, if you know where, please DM me. I don't want to look at this thread and see spoilers. lol***

Chromatic

I had low expectations, but I actually really enjoyed it. Glad that they're not making Leslie Grossman play a dumb blonde again.

bpmMonkey

I liked it. It was a decent first episode for AHS. I don’t really get why everybody is expecting a totally new horror experience from the show... the concept has ALWAYS been taking a classic theme and making it their own, so we just have to wait and see how this ones turning out, I mean, hunted house? evil asylum? 

Plus, for those who saw the preview for the next episode, things seem to change pretty quickly. Keep calm, nothing we can do for now, the season is already filmed, so sit back and enjoy :kara:

Archived