Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Happy Birthday The Fame Monster

Andreu

Featured Posts

Andreu

According to Wikipedia :poot:

Exactly nine years ago Lady Gaga released her groundbreaking second record, including three worldwide smashes: Bad Romance, Alejandro and Telephone. Tbh this album has aged so well, and (although there are some songs I used to like but now I don't listen to anymore) it includes a fair ammount of well done, timeless songs. What's your favourite performance, music video, etc?

Imma be a basic bisch :vegas:

JennyWayne

I don't care what anyone says, this is the most iconic album of the 2000s. Every single song (well, minus Teeth :ohwell:) would've been international smash hits had they been released as singles.

Imo, it's still her best work to date. Happy birthday :firega:

LittleMichael

Definitely her best album :staymad: I don't know which my favorite songs are, but Monster and Dance in the Dark have a special place in my heart :classy:

Andreu

To me it's her third best after ARTPOP and Joanne tbh But because both of them explore genres that I like better than "pop-dance". However I can easily see why  would be your favourite!

14 minutes ago, LittleMichael said:

Definitely her best album :staymad: I

29 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

Imo, it's still her best work to date. Happy birthday :firega:

Andreu
5 minutes ago, Luxe Ford said:

MHG-MMO-MN-60-1000x998.jpg

Dance...

garland.jpg

...in the...

plath_360x450.jpg?itok=e0XAhYWq&timestam

...DARK

i think it's the most overrated song ever sorry to tell you that :oops:

MonsterOfSpain

To think this is turning 10 next year omg... The first album I ever bought. It will definitely go down as one of the most iconic pop albums of all time :applause: There's not a single bad song or one that could be considered as a filler in it. Just plain and simple pop perfection. :heart:

LittleMichael
39 minutes ago, Andreu said:

i think it's the most overrated song ever sorry to tell you that :oops:

Ban.gif~c200

TheSlash

Well, with DITD it contains the song that converted me from fan to stan :tony: . And it's still my favorite Gaga track :diane: . Happy birthday to this ICONIQUE masterpiece :kara:  :sara: 

Ew, David!

FentyGa

Even though it's my least favourite (other than C2C but that doesn't count), I can't deny that this is an important piece in her career. And I don't think I even have to mention how good Speechless and Alejandro are. Happy birthday, TFM!:vegas:

edengowon

So Happy I Could Die is my favourite and my underrated queen :wub:

Happy Birthday dear :heart:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Archived