💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Joanne Monster

AStarIsBorn21

Featured Posts

AStarIsBorn21

I’m back in delulu land, yes you can have what I’m having :vegas:, and I decided to make this fake track list for a Joanne b-sides/extra songs album. I also added a compilation album featuring a whole disc of fun stuff.  :trollga: Anyways, what do y’all think? (On a scale of 1-10 how shook would you be if this was real?).

33mvq7s.jpg

4sibte.jpg

ChromaticPrincess

Where’s Rosè tho? :oprah:

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

AStarIsBorn21
3 minutes ago, PrincessVenus said:

Where’s Rosè tho? :oprah:

Coming on LG60 she said she had to “perfect it” like she had to with The Greatest Thing and Paradise... :messga:

TimisaMonster

I'd be pressed cuz I want her to move past the forced country era and get back to pop music...:saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

AStarIsBorn21
2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I'd be pressed cuz I want her to move past the forced country era and get back to pop music...:saladga:

Hunny... Joanne ain’t any less “pop” than BTW, ARTPOP, or CTC. Gaga hasn’t done a full record of up to date pop music since TFM. BTW was mainly 80s pop and Electro Rock, ARTPOP had EDM, Hip-Hop, RnB, etc. and CTC... is jazz. The closest to pop music we’re probably going to get in this part of her career is The Cure, and the 3 pop songs from ASIB. 

ChromaticPrincess
26 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

Coming on LG60 she said she had to “perfect it” like she had to with The Greatest Thing and Paradise... :messga:

:ladyhaha:

Spoiler

wait wasn't it fake tho?:oprah:

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

TimisaMonster
12 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

Hunny... Joanne ain’t any less “pop” than BTW, ARTPOP, or CTC. Gaga hasn’t done a full record of up to date pop music since TFM. BTW was mainly 80s pop and Electro Rock, ARTPOP had EDM, Hip-Hop, RnB, etc. and CTC... is jazz. The closest to pop music we’re probably going to get in this part of her career is The Cure, and the 3 pop songs from ASIB. 

Joanne is her least pop Gaga album...let's be real...its got yeh haw written all over the accent, the visuals, and the songs lol...

It's actually the only Gaga album I dont consider pop...and yes shell be back to pop with LG6 based on her producers and the theme of Vegas....

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

AStarIsBorn21
10 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Joanne is her least pop Gaga album...let's be real...its got yeh haw written all over the accent, the visuals, and the songs lol...

It's actually the only Gaga album I dont consider pop...and yes shell be back to pop with LG6 based on her producers and the theme of Vegas....

Ok bb. Also she’s working with techno and electronic producers so... :vegas: If you consider this pop then you’ll be satisfied. 

ChromaticPrincess
13 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

i mean it has pop influences, but overall I wouldn't call it a pop record. The second half has some pop in it but it also has a lot of other influences too. Also @AStarIsBorn21I'd argue that genre wise, BTW is kinda all over the place, all or most of the genres that she explores in it are in some way pop (I.e. 80's pop, rock pop, etc) I will agree w you tho that ARTPOP isn't really pop either ,it has it's pop influences like Joanne, but it's more of an EDM album.  

AStarIsBorn21
3 minutes ago, PrincessVenus said:

i mean it has pop influences, but overall I wouldn't call it a pop record. The second half has some pop in it but it also has a lot of other influences too. Also @AStarIsBorn21I'd argue that genre wise, BTW is kinda all over the place, all or most of the genres that she explores in it are in some way pop (I.e. 80's pop, rock pop, etc) I will agree w you tho that ARTPOP isn't really pop either ,it has it's pop influences like Joanne, but it's more of an EDM album.  

Some songs on BTW are not pop like, at all though :huntyga: I mean Yoü and I is literally a rip off Queen song (classic rock). But yeah, all of her solo albums have pop influences. I genuinely have a hard time labeling any of her albums past TFM as mainly pop though, no matter how hard she tries to convince us. :laughga:

ChromaticPrincess
8 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

Some songs on BTW are not pop like, at all though :huntyga: I mean Yoü and I is literally a rip off Queen song (classic rock). But yeah, all of her solo albums have pop influences. I genuinely have a hard time labeling any of her albums past TFM as mainly pop though, no matter how hard she tries to convince us:laughga:

So wouldn't that put it in the same category as Shallow ( not that it's a Queen rip off lol, but that it's rock) which is apparently pop (at least that's what a ton of LM's have said). Not trying to be shady, just asking. Also minus You and I, what other songs wouldn't be pop AT ALL, like you said. I get that like Bloody Mary, Government Hooker, Scheisse etc. are more electropop, but thats still pop. There are multiple songs on Joanne like Sinner's Prayer, Just Another Day, and I'd even argue Come To Mama and Angel Down, that aren't pop. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed Joanne, but it's not, at least imo, a pop record. I will agree w u on the last point tho lol.

Archived