💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ARUTW Gaga's best ballad?

giskardsb

Featured Posts

giskardsb

Speechless has always been my number 1 Gaga ballad, but I think it may have been supplanted by ARUTW.

great lyrics, tons of emotion, simple production, variety of vocal styles, and nice build up to final power ballad form.

discuss.

PerfectCure

Both INLA and ARUTW are tied for me, I can’t decide which one is better. But yeah, her best ballad is definitely coming from the soundtrack.

Thomas P

I’ll Never Again says haaalloowwww

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Reality

ARUTW is currently my favorite Gaga song, but songs like ITA? and INLA are also very good ballads. I swear, this soundtrack is soooooooo good!!

🖤👹

arutw and speechless have probably the best entry line. It really gets you in the story, mood, everyhting right on track

Arutw melody is a bit more refined in the verse. Speechless verse could be a melody for a cabaret song, while Arutw is much more lyrical, but the speechless has a fantastic chorus and arutw is just a really calm mature song and like a bit too much saturday night watching my kids playing, getting sun sitted in the bench

Speechless has a whole complete energy, it's very personal and love how she was able to write a song about such a personal problem, and it's funny that it's actually kinda uplifting.

im shook but i think ARTUW is better, overall speechless just lacks a personal style of writting, the lyrics although express well hte feeling aren't so well crafted, it's just direct and works fine. ARTUW really shows maturity in her work

cantfindmywig

Speechless sweetie I am so sorry...

Spoiler

ARUTW is amazing, but I'll Never Love Again is better and Spechless is the supreme. It's just too iconic :firega:

joannesrats

I'm torn between ARUTW, Speechless, and Is That Alright? I would consider INLA if it sounded more organic, but I still think Speechless is number one for me. 

Bonkers

I want to love to love Is That Alright, but i can't with lyrics like "I would be honored if you would take me as I am".  Can't.  

giphy.gif

But otherwise I love it so much, I feel like it was going to be in the movie, but when it got cut, they left it with some bad lyrics.

IMO the most FLAWLESS song on the soundtrack is "Look What I Found", but it's not a ballad, so I don't know why I'm telling you that.:gaysia:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Biggest Bitch

1. Joanne

2. Always Remember Us This Way

3. I'll Never Love Again

4. Is That Alright?

5. Angel Down

6. Til It Happens To You

6. Speechless

7. Million Reasons

8. Dope

9. Brown Eyes

10. I Don't Know What Love Is