๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Nickis Albums Charting Comparison

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Queen has been out for 13 weeks now so I decided to examine how its first 13 weeks compared to her other albums first 13 weeks

ย 

Pink Fridayย 
1st Week: #2
2nd Week: #8
3rd Week: #6
4th Week: #8
5th Week: #8
6th Week: #4
7th Week: #2
8th Week: #5
9th Week: #9
10th Week: #3
11th Week: #1
12th Week: #4
13th Week: #9ย 

Roman Reloaded
1st Week: #1
2nd Week: #3
3rd Week: #6
4th Week: #8
5th Week: #17
6th Week: #21
7th Week: #15
8th Week: #22
9th Week: #13
10th Week: #23
11th Week: #33
12th Week: #27
13th Week: #35

ย 

The Pink Print
2nd Week: #2
3rd Week: #2
4th Week: #3
5th Week:#6
6th Week: #6
7th Week: #8
8th Week: #8
9th Week: #12
10th Week: #9
11th Week: #12
12th Week: #13
13th Week: #13

ย 

Queen
2nd Week: #3
3rd Week: #5
4th Week: #7
5th Week: #11
6th Week: #9
7th Week: #13
8th Week: #13
9th Week: #19
10th Week: #17
11th Week: #28
12th Week: #28
13th Week: #32

ย 

Thomas P

Poor Pink Print deserves betterย 

Iโ€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

bloody g

If she had a better personality Queen could have done much better and her career would not be on the lineย :saladga:

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ใ€

FfFfFfFF

Based on her reaction when Queen debuted at #2 I didn't expect her to have almost all of her albums debuting at #2. :rip:

Pink Print eventually made it to number 1 as seen in the OP (it deserved it! such a great debut!).

Also Queen is holding on surprisingly well honestly! On a real level had Nicki kept it classy this era and just accepted that there is a new hot female rapper now Queen wouldnt have been seen as a flop era. It would jut be seen as a slight underperformance. She's a female rapper so she cant be placed on the same standards as male rappers, nor on the same standards as male and female popstars. For a female rapper she's doin really well...she just should of kept things classy this era and it would of been such a better era for her.

ChromaticPrincess
4 minutes ago, dit said:

Pink Print eventually made it to number 1 as seen in the OP (it deserved it! such a great debut!).

Also Queen is holding on surprisingly well honestly! On a real level had Nicki kept it classy this era and just accepted that there is a new hot female rapper now Queen wouldnt have been seen as a flop era. It would jut be seen as a slight underperformance. She's a female rapper so she cant be placed on the same standards as male rappers, nor on the same standards as male and female popstars. For a female rapper she's doin really well...she just should of kept things classy this era and it would of been such a better era for her.

Agree with everything you said on this post. I feel like she and her team might have thought that the Cardi drama could have raised interest therefore boosted sales, and ended up up making herself look like a fool. Hopefully N6 (is that right? idk how many albums she has lol) will come a bit sooner, return to a more dancepop sound and have a smooth release

โœจoh the lights dim while weโ€™re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heavenโœจ

zakariah
10 minutes ago, dit said:

I think you meant to type Pink Friday :deadbanana:

But yeah, that album was a really good debut, but my fav nicki album would still have to be Pinkprint

7 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

I think you meant to type Pink Friday :deadbanana:

But yeah, that album was a really good debut, but my fav nicki album would still have to be Pinkprint

MESS yes I meant Pink Printย lol!! :ladyhaha:ย 

edit: I MEAN Pink FRIDAY! lmao :sharon:ย 

ย 

10 minutes ago, PrincessVenus said:

Agree with everything you said on this post. I feel like she and her team might have thought that the Cardi drama could have raised interest therefore boosted sales, and ended up up making herself look like a fool. Hopefully N6 (is that right? idk how many albums she has lol) will come a bit sooner, return to a more dancepop sound and have a smooth release

Totally! They thought it was a good way to spark interest in her this era but it backfired because Cardi is loved and Nicki came off as jealous (which she might have been). Like you said hope her next album is released in a smoother manner.ย 

DiscoHeaven23
1 hour ago, dit said:

ย 

Also Queen is holding on surprisingly well honestly!

ย 

ย 

It's cuz of the streams from Fefe being adding to the album. It only sold 700 copies this weekย :selena:

rumours
57 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

It only sold 700 copies this weekย :selena:

Coming for Paula by Robin Thicke's weave with those numbers

220px-Robin_Thicke_Paula.jpg

ย 

Leo Deters
7 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Based on her reaction when Queen debuted at #2 I didn't expect her to have almost all of her albums debuting at #2. :rip:

yes but pink print for example debut behind taylor swift 1989...soo.....

KatieJudasGaga4
6 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Coming for Paula by Robin Thicke's weave with those numbers

220px-Robin_Thicke_Paula.jpg

ย 

The album sold only 530 copies in the United Kingdom, 550 in Canada,ย and 158 in Australia in its debut week.ย :rip:

Archived