💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Was Supposed To Star In ASIB Alongside...

Gyan

Featured Posts

Jack White!

Came across this article by the Guardian stating that Bradley wanted him to play the Jackson Maine to Gaga's Ally!

jwhite.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/nov/14/bradley-cooper-jack-white-lady-gaga-a-star-is-born

Can you guys imagine? :oprah: Because I can't

Spoiler

I don't really know who he is besides being the artist Beyoncé featured in "Don't Hurt Yourself"

Also he apparently sort of (but not really?) dissed Gaga in the past https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/earshot/jack-white-clarifies-lady-gaga-398269

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Ew no...sorry...the casting is perfect for how it is.

Imagine this guy and Beyonce having to show a love connection??? :messga::selena::excuseu:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Batwings

I love Jack White. I've seen him live, and he's a wonderful performer. I'm not sure about his acting skills, though. I would love to hear a collab with him and Gaga at some time! His collab with Beyonce is one of my favorite songs on Lemonade.

Bolkins

He trash talked gaga in 2012 saying her music was empty and insubstantial. So I don’t think that pairing would of worked. Tell you what though, his song another way to die would of sounded so much better with Gaga on it.

9 minutes ago, WohnJayne said:

He trash talked gaga in 2012 saying her music was empty and insubstantial. So I don’t think that pairing would of worked. Tell you what though, his song another way to die would of sounded so much better with Gaga on it.

LMFAO :deadbanana:

“I don’t think she lives it because it’s all artifice,” he said. “It’s all image with no meaning behind it. You can’t sink your teeth into it. It’s a sound bite. It’s very of this age, because that’s what people want. They want a Twitter line, a jpeg, an MP3.”

Imagine them doing the bathtub scene where Jackson criticises Ally's music :deadbanana: Queen of pulling from real life experiences.

headspin, happiness, DEÌ€ÌŁAÌąÌŻÍ”Ì˜T͏͙̗̟̫HÍĄÍ…Ì—Ì™

Bradley

Why do people not read interviews? It was stated in the Variety interview and people only find that out now. :air:

I mean you guys realise there is a full original interview in the article alongside the new photoshoots right?

FfFfFfFF
6 hours ago, gag said:

LMFAO :deadbanana:

“I don’t think she lives it because it’s all artifice,” he said. “It’s all image with no meaning behind it. You can’t sink your teeth into it. It’s a sound bite. It’s very of this age, because that’s what people want. They want a Twitter line, a jpeg, an MP3.”

Imagine them doing the bathtub scene where Jackson criticises Ally's music :deadbanana: Queen of pulling from real life experiences.

Hipsters looking down at songs that don't have guitars thrown in them or that happen to be successful for self esteem purposes. 

tenor.gif?itemid=10693133

54 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

The music with him would’ve been pretty interesting but Bradley was great too :lana::diane:

It would have been great, critically acclaimed music. But I don’t think it would have sold as well

GhettoFabulous
20 minutes ago, Rio said:

It would have been great, critically acclaimed music. But I don’t think it would have sold as well

I disagree alongside Gaga it definitely would’ve been SOMETHING :diane: and apparently jack is also great when it comes to selling physicals SOOOO

That would have been dope, with Bradley's huge ego out of the way, Jackson's huge backstory would be out of the way too and the movie would actually focus on the title character

Archived