Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Enigma... Album?

AStarIsBorn21

Featured Posts

AStarIsBorn21

With speculation that a new album, “LG6” is on the horizon, I wanted to bring up the idea that maybe, Enigma will come along with said LG6, and that it will be a diverse group of music, hence the Enigma concept it goes along with. What if LG6 is a compilation of new/unreleased songs Gaga will perform in Vegas, a collection of both new dance music, and new jazz/piano music, together as one? Would you guys be here for it? (imagine something like this).

s2v6gn.jpg

GypsyVida

I'd like to think LG6 would be called enigma but idk. I feel like it may be called something else

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Smother Em Eh

I’d like something like this a lot but feel like it would feel all over the place due to the numerous amount of genres in it. 

For Example, 

ARTPOP was an EDM album that had a Trap Track, Rock song, R n B song, Techno Song, A Piano Ballad and a Power Ballad and people thought it would’ve been much better without them and was just a complete cohesive and consistent EDM record.

So I kinda have mixed feelings about this tbh. It does sound cool tho! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Schizophonic

i think as well that such a "mixtape"/collection of songs right now would be an bad choice. everyone is watching now and waiting, there should be a proper choesive album.

i can imagine them brining and unconventional, non pop 40 radio, really artistic techno album with a few videos but no singles and no big promotion.

monketsharona

I'd say an EP for the start of Vegas and a proper full album late next year for the second part of the residency

Schizophonic
30 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I'd say an EP for the start of Vegas and a proper full album late next year for the second part of the residency

the thing is, i really have the feeling she will do one year vegas, then have a break for a baby and then do the second one. i bet she does the later dates 2019 with babybelly.

and if after baby is still the currently recordet stuff on her mind, i fear we could slide into another original lg5 drama.

monketsharona
35 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

the thing is, i really have the feeling she will do one year vegas, then have a break for a baby and then do the second one. i bet she does the later dates 2019 with babybelly.

and if after baby is still the currently recordet stuff on her mind, i fear we could slide into another original lg5 drama.

It's 2019 and 2020 in her contract 

TimisaMonster

Well based on how Gaga is literally separating her pop and jazz shows...I wouldn't say enigma is a mixture of genres. It like Enigma will be the show for fans to go wild (artrave) :party:

Jazz and Piano will be the chill, relaxed, and refined show experience (C2C tour) :classy:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Schizophonic
4 hours ago, monketsharona said:

It's 2019 and 2020 in her contract 

no contract in the world can stop her from ... when she gets pregnant the contract is second.

Archived