💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna's MDNA Skin Care Routine

SPARTACUS

Featured Posts

SPARTACUS

Madonna shows us her Skin Care Routine...

I think part 2 will be about the fillers and botox... or will they just leave that part of the routine out? tumblr_phwvfcboZ31xmo1c7o1_75sq.gif

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀ℱ

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya I'm a die hard M fan but I would never buy this. I actually found out that I (through no intention of my own) follow her skin routine during the confessions tour--Shu Uemera Green Tea Oil Cleanser followed by Yonka Moisturizer. 

As long as your face is clean, and moisturized, you're doing pretty much all you can at home. I'm only 19 so anti-aging is definitely in the back of mind, but not at the forefront! I do get a microdermabrasion seasonly (along with a deep pore cleaning--which is not for the faint of heart).

In the future I will definitely get fillers and botox (I have cheekbones that are so angular and get so many compliments they're pretty much part of my identify and I always want to keep them plump). I just pray to god I have a good team who doesn't let me look like a pillow...

Bonkers

I don't mean this as shade AT ALL but are we supposed to believe her face is made out of skin still?

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Just to add--Madonna used to have adult acne late into her 40s (Truth or Dare was shot in B&W to hide her pimples). If she made a line and talked about her problem skin I'd fully support (still probably wouldn't buy), but this illusion of perfect skin she pedals gets, well, under my skin...

Regina George

Gosh they blurred her face so much and it is so obvious.. :saladga: How can u sell skin care stuff and then go and blur your face so much 

SPARTACUS
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Gosh they blurred her face so much and it is so obvious.. :saladga: How can u sell skin care stuff and then go and blur your face so much 

And her hands?  Aren't they usually covered in bulging veins? tumblr_phwvfcboZ31xmo1c7o1_75sq.gif

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀ℱ

dynamite

Lol this is so misleading and false advertising. Nobody expects Madonna  or anyone to look like an airbrushed blur, don't try to fool us.

mr.peter

I love you Madonna forever ... but I hate your grills đŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™‚ïž Enough already 

but I like her hair here 

That J

I own the entire MDNA skin line.  The rose mist is my favorite but I will say that roller feels FANTASTIC. If you can only afford one thing, get the roller ...

And make yourself get the rose mist. Lol

The way its packaged is so pretty too.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J
34 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Just to add--Madonna used to have adult acne late into her 40s (Truth or Dare was shot in B&W to hide her pimples). If she made a line and talked about her problem skin I'd fully support (still probably wouldn't buy), but this illusion of perfect skin she pedals gets, well, under my skin...

Truth Or Dare was shot in color too. It was only black and white behind the scenes to reflect the loneliness of the road.   

I've been a fan for 30 years and never heard of this adult acne but ok. 

And the roller works.  

That J

I promise....its overpriced and alot but NOTHING smells better than her products. Just saying. 

I will buy this rose mist FOREVER. I spray it everywhere and I mean...

Everywhere. :trollga:

Archived