Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
brand

For the first time in 24 years, Sony & PlayStation will not appear at E3

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Reality

First of all...we have a “Brand” tag??

This is sorta shocking though, I wonder why they’re not showing.

🃏🖤👹

Hmm, I wonder if they will have their own event like blizzcon... Because if they just don't do anything it would be stupid 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Poissonche
3 minutes ago, pachinko said:

What is E3? Educate my ignorant self. :lolly:

An event where video game conceptors hype the f*ck out of their upcoming games by revealing lots of stuff about them

Reginald
11 minutes ago, pachinko said:

What is E3? Educate my ignorant self. :lolly:

It stands for Electronic Entertainment Expo 

BUtterfield 8
2 minutes ago, Reginald said:

It stands for Electronic Entertainment Expo 

I never knew that 

so that’s why it’s called e3

• 1 month later...
RAMROD

Maybe they hold it for another event for big announcement :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The PS5 is probably slated for a 2021 release at the earliest. 2023 at latest. Maybe 2024 if they really stretch out the PS4 lifespan. 

I think the next generation of consoles is the last. Or I hope so. I'm tired of buying consoles, only getting like 10 games, if that, and then having the next system released.

Glamourpuss
27 minutes ago, Seeka said:

The PS5 is probably slated for a 2021 release at the earliest. 2023 at latest. Maybe 2024 if they really stretch out the PS4 lifespan. 

I think the next generation of consoles is the last. Or I hope so. I'm tired of buying consoles, only getting like 10 games, if that, and then having the next system released.

That's how they make money from you. As long as technology gets upgraded such as a new television, there will always be a new console to go with it. 

11 minutes ago, Knife said:

Sony is the only conference I actually try to watch live. Just cancel E3. :usrs:

Nintendo deserves :triggered:

hmmm

FlopSlurper
2 hours ago, Seeka said:

It's going to be announced in 2019, there's no way they'll wait that long when xbox already has stronger hardware. Also it's the reason why ps4 pro didn't have a dramatic interior upgrade, so when ps5 comes it can be considered a huge upgrade.

Ps5 already? They just released the ps4 pro..

I think the ps4 is still relevant for the next 4 years.. if they release ps5 just to be ahead of the xbox then they are dumb and will piss off all the gamers

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived