💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Special Collectors Edition of ASIB Soundtrack (Preorder)

FATCAT

Featured Posts

FATCAT

Deluxe_box_set_1024x1024.pngASIB_sm_bx_revised_1024x1024.png

This is on pre-order and is expected to ship on or around release date, December 14th. Please note that this is not guaranteed to arrive by Christmas.

A special collector’s edition of the top-selling soundtrack album from the top box office movie, “A STAR IS BORN.”

Includes:

The soundtrack album with an exclusive poster fold-out booklet.

Three (3) movie posters (305 mm x 457 mm)

Special movie photobook 16 pages (144mm x 125mm)

Assembled in a Matte finished clamshell box with gold foil text (130 mm x 144mm x 21mm)

Site & Source

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PerfectCure

It would have been cute if it included one or two more songs (Ally's pop songs from the album that weren't seen in the movie)

truthteller

what is so deluxe about this edition when you dont even try to put on the no crowd cheer version of the songs :trollga:

UGHHHHGHHGH WHHYYYY couldnt they put the STUDIO version of SHALLOW in this?!?!?! WHY?!?!? WHYYYYY?? cant i win for ONCE????!!!! 

Teal Ambition

well here I go ordering my 6th copy of the album :madge:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

NewUsername

So no new extra studio versions after all, should I cancel my preorder I made yesterday? :vegas:
Are 3 posters + 1 fold out poster + a small book + a capbox worth 15,99 euros? I guess so :vegas:

The funny thing is also that in September I paid 16,99, so 1 euro more, for just the soundtrack :oops: (that also had the fold out poster, so I actually should have gotten the normal version, to have a normal booklet. First world problems af tbh)

Arcanum
4 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

It would have been cute if it included one or two more songs (Ally's pop songs from the album that weren't seen in the movie)

But aren't they already in the album?

tenor.gif?itemid=10525591

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

NewUsername
2 minutes ago, ACT2 said:

they better put the orange hair ally photoshoot those look like FIRE

Omg YES.

They should call it “special collectors edition”.  It is NOT “super deluxe” when there is no new tracks.

Archived