Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Gaga X Brandon Flowers

AStarIsBorn21

Featured Posts

AStarIsBorn21

I recently got into The Killer’s new stuff so I wanted to mess abound with this idea, forgive my horrible editing skills this was just for fun. :laughga: It’s funny because Gaga should be the darker one since she’s in the back but oh well. :vegas:

311kjde.jpg

Heres a more edgy version 

Spoiler

14m9ekh.jpg

AStarIsBorn21
5 minutes ago, freebit said:

Nice!

I love them both. They need to work together IRL because they have so much in common. 

Same :flutter: The one time they shared the stage back in 2009 with the PSB was not enough. :saira:

freebit
2 hours ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

Same :flutter: The one time they shared the stage back in 2009 with the PSB was not enough. :saira:

Same, we need a real collaboration.

I wonder if Brandon has seen ASIB. I feel like he'd like it & the soundtrack. 

Space Cowboy

He’s literally my king. And she’s literally my queen. I hate that I don’t like there pet shop boys performance :(

freebit
2 hours ago, 01Jaime said:

Like what?

Their dispositions seem the same (they have an ego and a lot of bravado, but also seem deeply sensitive) 

Both have a glamorous taste in aesthetics and employ a synthy 80s sound in their music, but also have a deep need to let out a simpler Bruce Springsteen side that borders on folksy (Sam's Town and Joanne).  

They're both critiqued  in similar manners, as in people consider Hot Fuss and The Fame as their definitive sound and keep wanting them to deliver it again and again (even though both are doing fine with their current music IMO). 

There are probably more, but those are the ones off the top of my head. Their tastes seem so congruent with each other that it would be a shame if they didn't at least try to collaborate on something.

Space Cowboy
1 hour ago, freebit said:

Their dispositions seem the same (they have an ego and a lot of bravado, but also seem deeply sensitive) 

Both have a glamorous taste in aesthetics and employ a synthy 80s sound in their music, but also have a deep need to let out a simpler Bruce Springsteen side that borders on folksy (Sam's Town and Joanne).  

They're both critiqued  in similar manners, as in people consider Hot Fuss and The Fame as their definitive sound and keep wanting them to deliver it again and again (even though both are doing fine with their current music IMO). 

There are probably more, but those are the ones off the top of my head. Their tastes seem so congruent with each other that it would be a shame if they didn't at least try to collaborate on something.

:tea:

Archived