💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Mariah doing theatres

Lighter

Featured Posts

It's possible that she just doesn't like performing in supermassive venues, doesn't feel like doing it right now, and doesn't really care about an extra $30M.  Then again, it's Mariah, and she seems pretty materialistic and obsessed with being the center of attention. 

migamiga

i was kinda surprised too but she makes so much $ from her residency and royalties that it doesn't even matter anymore

18 minutes ago, pdaines said:

Then again, it's Mariah, and she seems pretty materialistic and obsessed with being the center of attention. 

Then again, it seems like you don't know who Mariah is or what she's like except a few clips you've seen...

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Catnikko

better to fully book smaller venues to get a gist of the demand than have a chance of not selling out an arena and have to move to a smaller place or have empty seats

Actual patient

It’s a smart move when your not a touring force or have taken years to tour. I notice Mariah, Xtina, and Britney doing this. Katy should try this after the Witness Tour. :trollga:

That J

I've learned not to make fun. At least shes still touring. 

Gaga is doing a theater tour in Vegas. So let's not. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J
13 minutes ago, KING said:

It’s a smart move when your not a touring force or have taken years to tour. I notice Mariah, Xtina, and Britney doing this. Katy should try this after the Witness Tour. :trollga:

And I just saw Xtina in Atlanta and that was an ARENA show for a theater!  It was wild in person. I preferred it as a fan because you could see everything so vividly.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

PunkTheFunk

According to the ideal gas law the volume of a gas decreases as you increase pressure, so she will be even skinnier in a theater as opposed to a large arena

DYLbBc8X0AEUd2d.jpgAsPressureIncreaseVolumeDecrease-1.jpg

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, That J said:

I've learned not to make fun. At least shes still touring. 

Gaga is doing a theater tour in Vegas. So let's not. 

I’ve never heard of a residency in an arena....

derpmonster
2 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I’ve never heard of a residency in an arena....

Well yeah that's sort of the point. It's a theater and she still chose to do it even though she could sell out arenas and stadiums. Her reason was stability I think. Mariah could have her own. :)

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

DeleteMyAccount

I actually like that she's doing theaters. Better views and more intimate. Plus, this album isn't heading into AOTY territory so I'd rather not have it be an arena tour for a not so great album and settle for nosebleed tickets. 

Archived