šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma rehearsals Have NOT started!

Kimmo

Featured Posts

monketsharona
On 11/17/2018 at 1:49 PM, TimisaMonster said:

Idk...I feel enigma needs to have something new to make it worthwhile...even a new song as the encore finale to hint at her new era

I do think it will

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im nervous about these shows. That why i didnt purchase no ticket. So i will sit back and enjoy fans recording.Ā 

The Internet is a toilet

ShayCristoforo
On 11/15/2018 at 6:04 PM, ghs said:

Ā 

Rehearsals for the dancers probably started a long time a go. Gaga will probably start in a week or 2 since opening night is a month away.

Do you know if she usually only gives herself a month to rehearse? That seems so short! Sorry I'm a bad fan lol

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

ShayCristoforo

Also, didn't Nicola Formichetti just speak about it? I thought that was a news highlight on here

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Woolfsmck
53 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Do you know if she usually only gives herself a month to rehearse? That seems so short! Sorry I'm a bad fan lol

Ā 

53 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Since she has been performing for a number of years now...maybe she doesn't need as much rehearsal time now...?Ā Ā 

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

bendavies1997
On 11/16/2018 at 8:58 PM, AStarIsBorn21 said:

Tbt to when Gaga waited the month before to rehearse for the JWT.Ā :triggered:Ā And that came from the same source that said she wasnā€™t doing the LV Dive Bar show because she was behind on rehearsing her actual tour, and then she actually did cancel it.Ā :laughga:Ā Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s going on. It may have to do with her Fibro. Not sure though.

but also she is still promoting A Star is Born aswell, also you have to give her credit when she rehearses a month before her shows are perfect when she performs it

monketsharona
6 hours ago, bendavies1997 said:

but also she is still promoting A Star is Born aswell

Where though ? lolĀ 

She's not involved, the movie is promoting itself. She has plenty of time right now

Woolfsmck
3 hours ago, Mister Money said:

people are stalkers lol

Poor gaga...šŸ˜¶

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Archived