💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma rehearsals Have NOT started!

Kimmo

Featured Posts

monketsharona
On 11/17/2018 at 1:49 PM, TimisaMonster said:

Idk...I feel enigma needs to have something new to make it worthwhile...even a new song as the encore finale to hint at her new era

I do think it will

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im nervous about these shows. That why i didnt purchase no ticket. So i will sit back and enjoy fans recording. 

The Internet is a toilet

ShayCristoforo
On 11/15/2018 at 6:04 PM, ghs said:

Rehearsals for the dancers probably started a long time a go. Gaga will probably start in a week or 2 since opening night is a month away.

Do you know if she usually only gives herself a month to rehearse? That seems so short! Sorry I'm a bad fan lol

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

ShayCristoforo

Also, didn't Nicola Formichetti just speak about it? I thought that was a news highlight on here

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Woolfsmck
53 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Do you know if she usually only gives herself a month to rehearse? That seems so short! Sorry I'm a bad fan lol

53 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Since she has been performing for a number of years now...maybe she doesn't need as much rehearsal time now...?  

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

bendavies1997
On 11/16/2018 at 8:58 PM, AStarIsBorn21 said:

Tbt to when Gaga waited the month before to rehearse for the JWT. :triggered: And that came from the same source that said she wasn’t doing the LV Dive Bar show because she was behind on rehearsing her actual tour, and then she actually did cancel it. :laughga: I’m not sure what’s going on. It may have to do with her Fibro. Not sure though.

but also she is still promoting A Star is Born aswell, also you have to give her credit when she rehearses a month before her shows are perfect when she performs it

monketsharona
6 hours ago, bendavies1997 said:

but also she is still promoting A Star is Born aswell

Where though ? lol 

She's not involved, the movie is promoting itself. She has plenty of time right now

Woolfsmck
3 hours ago, Mister Money said:

people are stalkers lol

Poor gaga...😶

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Archived