Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma rehearsals Have NOT started!

Kimmo

Featured Posts

lgaga1fan

I mean MGM owns both the Park Theater and they own the arena, so they most likely have the space to rehearse (because the T Mobile Arena is the much bigger place where many acts perform now instead of the MGM arena). 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

I mean MGM owns both the Park Theater and they own the arena, so they most likely have the space to rehearse (because the T Mobile Arena is the much bigger place where many acts perform now instead of the MGM arena). 

Why would they rehearse at the MGM? Enigma is supposed to be a residency in vegas, residecies have smaller venues 

plus it was already clarified that they weren’t rehearsing anything Gaga related at the MGM like we thought from Sloaner’s side 

Hottie Detector

MaryJaneHolland
23 hours ago, Kimmo said:

All her dancers are scattered around the US. Where do they rehearse? Virtual reality rehearsals?? :oprah:

She can hire new ones?

2 hours ago, VENSAINT said:

Quick question, why haven’t rehearsals started? The first show is just under a month away and they haven’t rehearsed in the venue? 

I don’t know but as far as dancers goes, they have been doing their own thing, dancing at award shows, giving dancing classes, eating out, everything but rehearse for Enigma. Now I’m getting worried too. My date is in 3 months and I already have everything booked lol 

Hottie Detector

1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She can hire new ones?

You tell me... :oprah:

she can... but will she? Look at her history child 

Hottie Detector

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Kimmo said:

You tell me... :oprah:

she can... but will she? Look at her history child 

She'll have to at one point, no?

FentyGa
10 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

probably if they get too old, but they all seem to be younger than her so it'll be a while
OP: She re-uses choreography, so eh. She'll need a week or two to warm up and awaken muscle memory.
She might be rehearsing, anyway. We're not really hearing from her.
Y'all are also clearly forgetting that her house just burned down?

19 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Well she actually gets new ones for every tour because some others leave. Like Mark, Amanda and Jeremy 

Hottie Detector

ChromaticPrincess
18 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

probably if they get too old, but they all seem to be younger than her so it'll be a while
OP: She re-uses choreography, so eh. She'll need a week or two to warm up and awaken muscle memory.
She might be rehearsing, anyway. We're not really hearing from her.
Y'all are also clearly forgetting that her house just burned down?

I’m pretty sure it didn’t burn down, the fire just got dangerously close

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Ok guys, she's been touring for 10 YEARS now, y'all really think she doesn't have all planned or doesn't know exactly what to do? As a residency, this is even much easier than what she's used to do!

C'mon now, stop worrying about something she's been doing right since day 1!

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

This is fascinating. People who were caught in previous cancellations seem ready for the possibility of another cancellation. Isnt this a bit different? She has a contract to perform at a single venue. Wouldn't the PowersThatBe at MGM have built in protection considering Gaga’s prior cancellations?   We need GGD members in Vegas to speak up. It is not sightings I am concerned with. (Rehearsals for SB LI were done not in Houston.) The question is: Is the advertising for Enigma up yet? I know someone who was in LV recently and he said he saw no mention of Enigma anywhere.

Watch As I Dive In

Schizophonic

pretty sure they did the core of the show over the past year and just have to put together the pieces for the last 4 weeks or something.

there will be mostly old choreography and the band knows the songs already too.

i think its more about the timing and how she handles the quick changes and the stage ect.

TimisaMonster

Well keep in mind the fires in California have kinda affected her schedule a bit....she had to evacuate, she went to shelters to help families, etc...

I'm sure she now is slowly getting back to things but I'm sure she realizes the time frame and has been rehearsing when she can. But this also makes me sad to think maybe no new music will be performed if it's just a "hits" residency with new crazy visuals...

Idk...I feel enigma needs to have something new to make it worthwhile...even a new song as the encore finale to hint at her new era

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

MonsterOfSpain

The fact that these pictures didn't have anything to do about Enigma doesn't mean the rehearsals haven't started... They most definitely have or are about to start, it's kicking out in barely a month and I can't picture Gaga rehearsing on Christmas day :vegas:

Gaga has already started rehearsing lol :triggered: She rehearses in LA studios, and the residency has most likely been planned even before she signed that contract. :vegas:

Idk if y'all realise, but Gaga switches her musical arrangements in tours every time :koons: She ain't some lazy bitch lol :trollga:

Archived