💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma rehearsals Have NOT started!

Kimmo

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

How do you know this?

Common sense. The fist show is in a month, there is NO WAY the dancers/the band haven't start rehearsing. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miracle
Just now, Kimmo said:

All her dancers are scattered around the US. Where do they rehearse? Virtual reality rehearsals?? :oprah:

I'm not saying they are rehearsing now, I'm just saying that they've already gone to Vegas to plan things out. Don't know if they've already worked on dancing, but yeah, going to the venue to realise how the stage is going to work (the minimum you can do if you go the venue, which I'm 99% sure she went in October) is basically rehearsal. 

Borislshere
24 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

if this is going to be cancelled, I'm only accepting it if it's for an ASIB international tour :vegas:

low-key upset this didn't happen :madge:

Spartacus

I'm sure Gaga has been rehearsing for as long as the dancers.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Lighter

Of course she did just in some different place. She’s not stupid not rehearsing for a show that will start in a month lol

ssslyboy

Well she generally re-uses choreography, so they can probably wait until a little later to start rehearsals.  If she was doing entirely new choreography for every song, like Madge, she would have to have gotten started a while ago.  OT: One thing I really do love about Madonna is that she insists on doing entirely new choreography every tour.  It's always been very impressive to me.  There are many things I do not like about that woman, but I really have to give it up to her in that department.

57 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

Well she generally re-uses choreography, so they can probably wait until a little later to start rehearsals.  If she was doing entirely new choreography for every song, like Madge, she would have to have gotten started a while ago.

I NEED her to do this for Enigma!

Der Meister

Rehearsals have started, lol. The tour is a month away. Gaga is a freak when it comes to perfect performances, she likes to handle everything and she wouldn't be crazy to not have it all designed and ready to go. She might be getting new dancers and rehearsing in LA. And she does rehearse until the last minute.

voidfigure
21 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Where was it obvious smarty pants??

they never closed the thread or changed the title to let us knows it was fake news

I barely have time to find out if there’s any threads about it let alone sit and read through every comment. Try again :queenga:

Did I personally offend you?

Quick question, why haven’t rehearsals started? The first show is just under a month away and they haven’t rehearsed in the venue? 

monketsharona
21 hours ago, LG6IsComing said:

Lol it might not have been from those photos but the rehearsals obviously will have started - it starts in like a month lmao.

Of course it has started

Though I wonder if she's not rehearsing elsewhere for nothing to leak about her show

Remember when she didn't rehearsed The Cure before Coachella for not wasting the surprise ?

AStarIsBorn21
21 hours ago, ghs said:

Common sense. The fist show is in a month, there is NO WAY the dancers/the band haven't start rehearsing. 

Tbt to when Gaga waited the month before to rehearse for the JWT. :triggered: And that came from the same source that said she wasn’t doing the LV Dive Bar show because she was behind on rehearsing her actual tour, and then she actually did cancel it. :laughga: I’m not sure what’s going on. It may have to do with her Fibro. Not sure though.

Archived